• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Giles' Journey [Final] [Fleetp]

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
1619161316536.png

Overview:
Giles is a simple (but successful) goatherd and farmer, who wants to marry the local tavern-keeper's daughter. However, the tavern-keeper would prefer that his daughter marry the wealthy merchant's son. Nevertheless, the tavern-keeper promises to give his daughter to Giles, if Giles succeeds in completing a Quest for him.
(However, is the tavern-keeper completely scrupulous?).
Giles must go forth, for the first time in his life, into the unknown Wilderness, in order to win the hand of his lady fair. He must gather what preliminary knowledge he can, and equip himself, to prepare for the adventure.
And then set forth ...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-23
Release Date: 2017-05-01
Developer: Fleetp
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac: - - -

1619164401782.png 1619164444633.png 1619164465749.png 1619164488372.png

Last edited by a moderator:

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
we got tree-woman, fairy turned into succubus, werewolf lady
and on the top of that, the shake effect (love this)
plus a decent branching story
and no patreon link :ROFLMAO:

can't think of more
a completed html game alone is enough to be thankful for

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Tavernkeeper: Bring me 15 pounds of (magic) barley from way-over-yonder mountains which I'm totally not using as an excuse to get rid of you while I marry off my daughter in the meantime.
MC Giles: 'Kay!

(A few minutes later...)
Giles: I'm gonna head out, totally unprepared.
LI Rosalind: Before you bounce, talk with Flannery.
Giles: Why should I talk with that fool? He's crazy! He believes in witches and elves and fairies and shit!

(Later...)
Flan-the-Man: Magic beans barley? What the fuck. Are you high? Hit the road!
Giles: 'Kay!

Yeah, this sounds like everything is going to go great for the MC. :p It might be fun for shits and giggles. I mean, just look at the preview images. There seems to be a wide variety of monstergirls Giles could encounter in the game. Will he remain faithful and true to his Rosalind? Will she? Or will they succumb to other temptations? Might be interesting to explore.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
The downloadable version is playable on Windows, MAC and Linux systems using any web browser that support HTML5 files. After downloading the zip file, extract the contents, then open the index.html file in a web browser.

If you don't want to download the game, you can play the on-line version at newgrounds.

Very respectfully,
fleetp

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
The downloadable version is playable on Windows, MAC and Linux systems using any web browser that support HTML5 files. After downloading the zip file, extract the contents, then open the index.html file in a web browser.

If you don't want to download the game, you can play the on-line version at newgrounds.

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Great!.. I got killed by a Zombie before I got my dick in a goat ;) lol

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

vlad777

Mar 24, 2018
Actually, on Newgrounds he has a few other similar games. If you liked this one, I can also recommend , and . I didn't play others yet.

Reactions: fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Not sure you want to play Giles journey? Superpaulgames made a 'let's play' video of the route where Giles encounters the Dryad.
While the video is censored, Youtube flagged it as inappropriate for some users. So you have to log in at youtube to view it.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
we got tree-woman, fairy turned into succubus, werewolf lady
and on the top of that, the shake effect (love this)
plus a decent branching story
and no patreon link :ROFLMAO:

can't think of more
a completed html game alone is enough to be thankful for
I don't release incomplete or 'under development' games. I see no reason for me to do so, since I don't ask for money while developing any of my games.
Very respectfully,
fleetp

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
(Looks at games first page here)
(See's sheep for the main pic)

Nope. I'm out. I'm a kinky but sheep are where I draw the line. :LOL: