Tads Completed Gift of Phallius 3: The Valkin War [Goblinboy]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Gop3.png

Overview:
Ever since the last GoP game(there are 3 parts) he has made his own images for his games rather than ones snatched off the internet and his games are a lot more open. In GoP3 you need to prepare for the Valkin war which has already destroyed the surrounding lands. You play as multiple characters in the game.

Developer: goblinboy
Censorship: no
Language: eng
Genre: incest m/f

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

Walkthrough:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I purposely throw the walkthrough out the window and get lost in this one! It's one of games I return to every now and again!

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please start adding the completed prefix tag to the games when they are done. e.g [TADS] [COMPLETED] name

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
It's crazy that a game this good... is like only my 3rd favorite GoblinBoy game, the guy is truely a master.

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
Is there a hacked version of this game, like SD3 or Meteor have?
to let you move characters, items or lockpick doors

Jul 7, 2017
Do anyone knows how to extract pictures from this game?
I think the tool "Dragon UnPACKer" can do it, though it won't preserve their original filenames. (I also have an old program I wrote that actually can extract media with the correct filenames from TADS2 games -- really it's just another part of the same program I used to inject cheats into some of Goblinboy's other games -- but at this point I've kind of forgotten how it works.)

That said, this game will let you see all(?) the pictures if you just enter the command "showthemall" without quotation marks.

Reactions: Royko

Psycher_7

Mar 14, 2020
How in the bloody hell do you get the map? The blog with the walkthrough is down, and Google isn't helping. I'm guessing I have to say something to Helene to get her to leave, but I've run out of ideas.