EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
P008_img_base_4.jpg

Overview:
When Yagami Yuusuke was just a little boy, he witnessed something which no one should ever see. He'll never forget the scene of his own mother, locked in the throes of passion with a man who wasn't his father. Her adultery caused his happy home to come crashing down and his father divorced her. Ever since those dark days, Yuusuke has been mistrustful of what the concept of 'mother' really was supposed to be.

Now, after so many years, Yuusuke's father has remarried and suddenly he got a new stepmother, or gibo (japanese). The woman his father married was not old, but young and beautiful. When he looked at Misako for the first time, he felt that something had moved inside him. As the days went by, Yuusuke found himself thinking of his new mother in ways that shocked even himself. Could he really accept this beautiful woman as his mother? After all, he already found out what mothers are really like the day when he saw how unfaithful they can be. Punishment may be necessary...​

Thread Updated: 2016-09-25
Release Date: Japanese 2001-02-09, English 2004-05-28
Original Title: 義母
Developer: Guilty
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Torrent:
- -

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough and superelmo for torrent.

14776.jpg 14777.jpg 14778.jpg 14779.jpg ev_004.jpg P008_4.jpg P008_7.jpg P008_screenshot_4_4.jpg P008_screenshot_2_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
got no idea never watched the hentai, my advice download and give it a try

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
as soon as i start the game i just get an black screen ... anybody why ?

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
i'm getting blackScreen with sound on background, when i try to open task manager it shows my desktop with Low resolution. how to run this game?

woody

Jan 31, 2017
when i try to play this i get an application formatting error notice ive tried all the usual admin/run Japanese local admin but get same error every time,
also the exe doesnt have install just play/direct x set up/uninstall/exit game

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i'm getting blackScreen with sound on background, when i try to open task manager it shows my desktop with Low resolution. how to run this game?
I use win 7 after installing it run fine nps. If using a different OS win 10 etc might be problem
when i try to play this i get an application formatting error notice ive tried all the usual admin/run Japanese local admin but get same error every time,
also the exe doesnt have install just play/direct x set up/uninstall/exit game
It professional translated dont need to run in admin or japanese local i just click on gibo.exe and it starts. To uninstall mount iso again same way to uninstall as you installed
Censorship?
None

Reactions: Adoringfan

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Add to Op how to uninstall and images

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
I give up as well. Clicking 'start game' when I run the setup file does nothing at all, and trying to directly run the .exe file just gives me a 'application formatting error' and it closes. Tried running in multiple compatibility versions of windows but no good.

pillimehu

Mar 20, 2017
The game starts, but after few lines of dialogue it crashes to script executing error "File [ev_034_1.wip] could not be opened". Tried different compatibility modes and admin with no success getting past that. Running w10 and the videos etc play fine.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Strangely, the game is better than the anime in terms of storyline. However, I do prefer the anime's version of the mother, in particular the way her lips are drawn. LoL

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fix up OP + Added Mirrors + Images

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff