• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Giantessfan355

Apr 1, 2021
any predictions on what characters are going to be updated next?
I'd personally like if Eliette,Bezvallienne or Regina got expanded on in the next update

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I'd personally like if Eliette,Bezvallienne or Regina got expanded on in the next update
I hope Maryen for reasons above, Margarita and Bezvy because they never get sponsored. I know Bezvy did but that sponsor is all out of money, or interest it seems.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I replayed the Maryen route a couple of days ago. And, i gotta say the change in behaviour when you push her towards her "true" personality is pretty cool.
Does anybody know if it's her red eye at fault or something else? Because if it's just the eye she could remove it, she always wears an eye patch anyway so her vision wouldn't be any different.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Does anybody know if it's her red eye at fault or something else? Because if it's just the eye she could remove it, she always wears an eye patch anyway so her vision wouldn't be any different.
It's part of her personality. She just has Heterochromia removing her eye wouldn't do shit, she is just surpressing herself, she kinda acts like borderline yandere if she doesn't.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I hope Sheina, Maryen and Regina get an update, it has been a while since they had one.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I replayed the Maryen route a couple of days ago. And, i gotta say the change in behaviour when you push her towards her "true" personality is pretty cool.
Agreed, and I love that she's not turning into Kendra. Although feeling pleasure from someone's weakness, she instead wants to protect it, not humiliate or kill. Neyram is more like "the good should pack a punch" kind of vibe: carrying high moral values, yet proving them with strength, not words. It does not deny the fact that she gets carried away sometimes, but I'm sure that can be dealt with if she stops just supressing herself, but learning to control.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Interestingly enough, the fact that she got this red eye without visiting Homaspernia unlike Kendra undermines the theory of Hell kingdom influencing it's citizens, because that would make no sense for Maryen having such a "curse" out of nowhere.
Also I'm not sure that it's just her eye that is responsible for her behaviour. How would that even work anyway? The eyepatch supresses her power mostly, at least that's how I understood it. Or maybe it supresses the "dark side" of Maryen, her inner Neyram, that is yet strong enough to drain this amulet over time. In any case, having an eye physically ripped off won't change much I assume.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Interestingly enough, the fact that she got this red eye without visiting Homaspernia unlike Kendra undermines the theory of Hell kingdom influencing it's citizens, because that would make no sense for Maryen having such a "curse" out of nowhere.
Also I'm not sure that it's just her eye that is responsible for her behaviour. How would that even work anyway? The eyepatch supresses her power mostly, at least that's how I understood it. Or maybe it supresses the "dark side" of Maryen, her inner Neyram, that is yet strong enough to drain this amulet over time. In any case, having an eye physically ripped off won't change much I assume.
I believe that the red eye is merely how that dark part of maryen attemps to manifest itself; removing the eye would simply cause her dark side to physically manifest in another part of her body.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe we need to see more of the dracozombie before we dismiss her, yeah? She's got only one update thus far, her route could hit the ground running like Kive's has.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes