• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ya don't need to be a member of the discord to guess that, it's kind of a given with Madea.
Yeah, hopefully we can hold hands with Medea in this update…I don’t really need forced lewd if it’s not really necessary… what’s important is Hand holding… come on guys

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, hopefully we can hold hands with Medea in this update…I don’t really need forced lewd if it’s not really necessary… what’s important is Hand holding… come on guys
Without meaning to sound too pessimistic, at this point I feel like they're just milking Madea with constant cock teases. They just keep dangling it right out of reach, and people keep throwing money at the route in the hopes that something will definitely happen this time, for real you guise!!1!

Bev and Pyeka haven't received dev updates since Jan last year, so we know that who gets sponsored absolutely influences who gets dev attention, so long as Madea keeps getting money thrown at her, Artical has no incentive or reason to change her route's formula.

Reactions: ControllerMan

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Without meaning to sound too pessimistic, at this point I feel like they're just milking Madea with constant cock teases. They just keep dangling it right out of reach, and people keep throwing money at the route in the hopes that something will definitely happen this time, for real you guise!!1!

Bev and Pyeka haven't received dev updates since Jan last year, so we know that who gets sponsored absolutely influences who gets dev attention, so long as Madea keeps getting money thrown at her, Artical has no incentive or reason to change her route's formula.
While I get how you feel, this sounds too conspiratorial. The devs just wants Madea's route to be a slow burn romance, that's probably all there's to it.
I think they should definitely address the lack of non-sponsored updates for certain characters though. Maybe introduce a rule where every character must have at least one non-sponsored update every 9-10 months? If they don't address it eventually the whales will figure out that sponsoring characters is pointless if it means they're just going to get less non-sponsored update to compensate.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
While I get how you feel, this sounds too conspiratorial. The devs just wants Madea's route to be a slow burn romance, that's probably all there's to it.
I think they should definitely address the lack of non-sponsored updates for certain characters though. Maybe introduce a rule where every character must have at least one non-sponsored update every 9-10 months? If they don't address it eventually the whales will figure out that sponsoring characters is pointless if it means they're just going to get less non-sponsored update to compensate.
Exactly… the devs aren’t milking Medea for her to get more sponsorships… believe it or not, the sponsors of Medea themselves actually support her because they like her character, not just because they want to see her lewd lmao and the reason why some characters aren’t updated as frequently in the dev updates is because… “unless we have to make them wait for lore reasons Sometimes we have to put them on hold because another route must get to the same point for a common event”

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Exactly… the devs aren’t milking Medea for her to get more sponsorships… believe it or not, the sponsors of Medea themselves actually support her because they like her character, not just because they want to see her lewd lmao and the reason why some characters aren’t updated as frequently in the dev updates is because… “unless we have to make them wait for lore reasons Sometimes we have to put them on hold because another route must get to the same point for a common event”

There is literally no reason to put Bezvy updates on hold, she is not really connected to another route.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
“unless we have to make them wait for lore reasons Sometimes we have to put them on hold because another route must get to the same point for a common event”
While it's a good reason to delay a certain character's update for a month or two, going nearly a year and a half without updates is excessive. if they're worried about a character's route getting too far ahead then maybe they should consider doing a filler* update for said character or cutting/delaying another character's filler updates.
For reference, here's how many non-sponsored updates each character got since after Bezvy and Pyeka's last update:
5263215626.png
I can understand why some characters like Kendra got so many updates but did Diula really need a fourth update before either Pyeka or Bezvy? Not that I don't like her but half her scenes are sex scenes that have close to zero impact on her route.

*By filler I mean scenes that are only there to pad out the route. I doubt scenes like the one where the MC shoves his arm up Bezvy's ass or when Yakku travels to Makla with the MC in her boot were vital to their respective routes.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
While it's a good reason to delay a certain character's update for a month or two, going nearly a year and a half without updates is excessive. if they're worried about a character's route getting too far ahead then maybe they should consider doing a filler* update for said character or cutting/delaying another character's filler updates.
For reference, here's how many non-sponsored updates each character got since after Bezvy and Pyeka's last update:
View attachment 3487341
I can understand why some characters like Kendra got so many updates but did Diula really need a fourth update before either Pyeka or Bezvy? Not that I don't like her but half her scenes are sex scenes that have close to zero impact on her route.

*By filler I mean scenes that are only there to pad out the route. I doubt scenes like the one where the MC shoves his arm up Bezvy's ass or when Yakku travels to Makla with the MC in her boot were vital to their respective routes.
There vital in building their respective paths/relationships…not every update is gonna be filled with main plot points in general for their routes… the updates in general build up the paths till they reach to those main updates (events)… that Bezvy choice builds the path your heading in with her… her stuff isn’t as black and white as it seems… same goes with Diula…

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There vital in building their respective paths/relationships…not every update is gonna be filled with main plot points in general for their routes… the updates in general build up the paths till they reach to those main updates (events)… that Bezvy choice builds the path your heading in with her… her stuff isn’t as black and white as it seems… same goes with Diula…
Nontheless that doesn't seem like something that would preclude characters like Bez in a completely different area from both of Yakuu/Diula in particular from getting new content, or even Pyeka, who in a way with her potential future plot will diverge from Homaspernia could very easily have content (akin to what I mentally drool over, her being assigned to "punish" an unruly village :PogChamp: ).

Such content could also set the tone as you mention for them as well without breaking any sort of continuity with the others. MC going with them specifically for some content related to their route need not conflict/converge with the others to be good. Especially given they DO have a rough outline of most of the plots it seems at this point?

Not trying to argue, as I generally agree with what you're saying. Just a bit of a letdown to see two of the middling/upper most liked characters over the course of the game's development being put by the wayside, and it'd be months of being in the queue to drop the $100+ I figure anyhow even if I threw in on it. :cry:

(Truthfully, I'd rather back several projects for half a year or longer with that benjie than that, despite how I gripe about the lack of content in favored characters :FacePalm:).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.52 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 165 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
There is literally no reason to put Bezvy updates on hold, she is not really connected to another route.
She still has a potential to get involved into troubles with Maryen like in Eliette's route. Those who free from any connection are Margarita, Pyeka, Nyxmay (for now), Margarita (hence Kive too) and the castle except for Croixelle.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
By looking at the latest update of Nezumicon I'm starting to feel that maybe Artificial is losing interest in GG.
1) He works on it for a few years now.
2) GG is much more complicated in terms of production since its not a simple slice of life (while Nezumicon is). It requires playing around the action, thinking through battle scenes and other complex tasks. Nezumicon is more prosaic. Making gags and jokes is eaiser than serious and dramatic scenes.
3) GG's universe is much bigger, which complicates the writing of new chapters, since you have to keep in mind everything you already wrote.
4) The amount of typos and other errors is very low in Nezumicon unlike GG. Also the text construction is more sophisticated and accurate there. Characters sound more natural and lively.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Artifical, like many other developers, was making GG as his first big project. He learned a lot during it's production, but as it would be so long to recreate the entire game with this gained knowledge, that starting the new one from scratch is a better idea. After all, in terms of motivation it's often more tempting to write a new story rather than rewriting an old one.
It doesn't mean that GG is doomed of course, but for me it is a solid answer why we shouldn't wait much from new updates. Keeping hopes for an ocean arc though.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
By looking at the latest update of Nezumicon I'm starting to feel that maybe Artificial is losing interest in GG.
1) He works on it for a few years now.
2) GG is much more complicated in terms of production since its not a simple slice of life (while Nezumicon is). It requires playing around the action, thinking through battle scenes and other complex tasks. Nezumicon is more prosaic. Making gags and jokes is eaiser than serious and dramatic scenes.
3) GG's universe is much bigger, which complicates the writing of new chapters, since you have to keep in mind everything you already wrote.
4) The amount of typos and other errors is very low in Nezumicon unlike GG. Also the text construction is more sophisticated and accurate there. Characters sound more natural and lively.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Artifical, like many other developers, was making GG as his first big project. He learned a lot during it's production, but as it would be so long to recreate the entire game with this gained knowledge, that starting the new one from scratch is a better idea. After all, in terms of motivation it's often more tempting to write a new story rather than rewriting an old one.
It doesn't mean that GG is doomed of course, but for me it is a solid answer why we shouldn't wait much from new updates. Keeping hopes for an ocean arc though.
Honestly, i think before he stops he would hire a new writer. And give GG to him while still cashing in. So im not worried about GG getting shafted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Honestly, i think before he stops he would hire a new writer. And give GG to him while still cashing in. So im not worried about GG getting shafted.
I never said he will just stop (well, he will eventually, as anything in our world). It would literally mean flipping over a big source of income. I think updates will just be unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent, as it happens to most of the games.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I never said he will just stop (well, he will eventually, as anything in our world). It would literally mean flipping over a big source of income. I think updates will just be unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent, as it happens to most of the games.

Yeah, i can definitely see that happening. We might get the occasional outlier in form of a bigger update tho.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes