• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
That's because there are too many characters for Artificial to handle, especially now when he makes both GG and nezumicon. Writing stories for ~20 characters at the same time is definetly biting more that he can chew. He could either focus on 5 or 6 and make them much better or hire a few people to write the stories under his watch, like a game producer.
The decision to take on *yet another* game while he's already got his "One Piece-level" narrative was a uhhhh... Decision, for sure. Pulling double duty on the patreonbux
To his credit, I think he's doing a good job keeping the track of the characters and story threads, but I wont stop complaining about the pace of updates- the dev updated routes last week were painfully short, outside of Yakuu's.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Sure, but you'll agree that it's necessary right?
Like it's annoying to people who incessantly consume all updates as soon as they land, but when it's all done it's gonna tie things together so neatly.
I know but why do they have to literally give us Yakku update and then Croixelle? Wait a little longer and give the update to others characters that need it more (and there is quite a few)

Reactions: Digteren

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I know but why do they have to literally give us Yakku update and then Croixelle? Wait a little longer and give the update to others characters that need it more (and there is quite a few)
I mean… Croixelle being updated is entirely on the individual who sponsored her… I personally don’t mind more Croixelle… and I’m sure Yakuu being in this mid month update is because of the sponsorship… Yeah, there’s some other characters that need updates but at the same time that’s an important world event moment with the meetup… and don’t worry… Margarita is getting update twice soon…

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The decision to take on *yet another* game while he's already got his "One Piece-level" narrative was a uhhhh... Decision, for sure. Pulling double duty on the patreonbux
To his credit, I think he's doing a good job keeping the track of the characters and story threads, but I wont stop complaining about the pace of updates- the dev updated routes last week were painfully short, outside of Yakuu's.
I think this pace would be fine if it was worth the quality, but we keep getting tons of typos, like Artificial is not even checking what he wrote.

Reactions: Gojii

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I mean… Croixelle being updated is entirely on the individual who sponsored her… I personally don’t mind more Croixelle… and I’m sure Yakuu being in this mid month update is because of the sponsorship… Yeah, there’s some other characters that need updates but at the same time that’s an important world event moment with the meetup… and don’t worry… Margarita is getting update twice soon…

Margarita update, TWICE? lets-fucking-go-v0-18tnfz4l5kxb1.jpg

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
1711566834898.png

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Huh, I didn't know that updates were scheduled a month in advance
>still no Pyeka
I want my beautiful egyptian snek empress dammit
How close do you think she is to completing her plans? I mean reviving her empire and stuff. MC already captured one of the demons for her.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So guarantee we have a 50% shot at best for Pyeka content in next few months seems like, as everyone keeps bitching how there's been "too much focus" on Homaspernia content lately. :HideThePain: Just have her get an order to "punish" a village for rebelling/not paying tribute or something (then she can grow a bit stronger from it to boot), I'm not picky, give me increasingly big lamia nomming people. The others can be hyper focused on story, let my girl Pyeka have some "fun." Snakes need stimulation hunting live prey anyhow. :KEK:

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I really don’t mind the lack of lewdness with Medea, it helps differentiate characters the characters of GG… personally I don’t need lewdness in every single update for a character… it helps build the world of GG in a sense… tho I do get some of the impatience with her… tho you gotta remember, she hasn’t known the MC for long (also your choices affect that matter a lot)… but hey, we’ll see :)
I don't disagree, still I believe last update would've been ideal for something more raunchy. Madea isn't exactly a horndog so you can't just dump a sex scene out of nowhere with her, you have to build it up. Their relationship had gained a lot of momentum going into it and the guy did a literal mating dance, the fact that they didn't capitalize on it means all that momentum was wasted.

Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don't disagree, still I believe last update would've been ideal for something more raunchy. Madea isn't exactly a horndog so you can't just dump a sex scene out of nowhere with her, you have to build it up. Their relationship had gained a lot of momentum going into it and the guy did a literal mating dance, the fact that they didn't capitalize on it means all that momentum was wasted.
Maybe? I mean, it depends on your choices if that last scene gets a little bit more “raunchy” or not… depends on what path your going for…but I’m sure if your sticking to that intimidate path you’ll get there… I will say… this upcoming Medea update will be a little chilly heh

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe? I mean, it depends on your choices if that last scene gets a little bit more “raunchy” or not… depends on what path your going for…but I’m sure if your sticking to that intimidate path you’ll get there… I will say… this upcoming Medea update will be a little chilly heh
I guess that means we're going to the mountains again? That frostfang girl was really cute, at this rate I'd be happy to just settle down with her and raise some kittens together.

Reactions: Rodri 0496
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes