• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
How did I know Madea would be the safe bet? I wonder if Artical is deliberately delaying anything explicit on her route just so people will keep sponsoring her in hopes of finally spelunking that elusive wolf poosi?
I mean, we definitiy made progress with her last time she got updated.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well, one thing is for sure who gets sponsored DOES actually affect who is choosen for the dev updates.
Oh absolutely, I'm still flabbergasted by the fact Pyeka hasn't received a dev update since January of last year, and it's probably similar for Bev, who's been around since the beginning and yet has only received 5 dev updates because of that one guy who sponsored her 5 times

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Oh absolutely, I'm still flabbergasted by the fact Pyeka hasn't received a dev update since January of last year, and it's probably similar for Bev, who's been around since the beginning and yet has only received 5 dev updates because of that one guy who sponsored her 5 times

Which is a shame, because his horny fund seems to have run dry, and she was my Fav girl :/

Jun 27, 2022
Anyone have the compress of GG it's annoying to download it always with 1GB everytime you know the reason or, thanks.

If you going to yap about it's only 1gb well, use your rights to be silent...

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Solid combo, now let's see if we're going to get blueballed yet again in Madea's route.
I really don’t mind the lack of lewdness with Medea, it helps differentiate characters the characters of GG… personally I don’t need lewdness in every single update for a character… it helps build the world of GG in a sense… tho I do get some of the impatience with her… tho you gotta remember, she hasn’t known the MC for long (also your choices affect that matter a lot)… but hey, we’ll see :)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Not only that but in Croixelle we are gonna see the same shit from Yakku's route again UHHHHHH I hate when they do that
Sure, but you'll agree that it's necessary right?
Like it's annoying to people who incessantly consume all updates as soon as they land, but when it's all done it's gonna tie things together so neatly.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
That's because there are too many characters for Artificial to handle, especially now when he makes both GG and nezumicon. Writing stories for ~20 characters at the same time is definetly biting more that he can chew. He could either focus on 5 or 6 and make them much better or hire a few people to write the stories under his watch, like a game producer.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes