4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I want to see an photo of Kendra and Maryen parents, because the fact that they are sisters and 1 is a demoness and the other isn't, still bugs me. The only answer to this for me is that their father was a demon and her mother was like Maryer (I don't really know how to describe her).
I'm not sure, but maybe that painting in Maryen's room depicts her mother. You can't see much in it though.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I said it before and I'll say it again, THE QUEEN NEEDS HER OWN ROUTE, not just piled in with the servants. She better than that. Also totally not me being salty because I thought there was a queen update and it was just the maids :HideThePain:
There still no points of approach to Orphelith route.
It knida annoys me how maids call MC "master", even though he absolutely isn't. Little guest was already teasing enough, but this overused word make them look like cliche slice of life female characters that are ready to die for their master (mc)

Reactions: BangB420

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I'm pretty certain it was stated her father was a human, and purebred at that- not a pure soul though, because he was an incredibly powerful mage. I think Kendra is just a fallen angel, corrupted by Homaspernia. Diula already explained its corruption occurs both in demeanor and in appearance.
Not she is a demoness, she said it herself. But maybe you are right about the aura of Hormaspernia corrupting her and changing her appearance.

Apr 8, 2022
Not she is a demoness, she said it herself. But maybe you are right about the aura of Hormaspernia corrupting her and changing her appearance.
She is now. But the backstory says she used to be a gentle, nice person and for some reason started spending a lot of time in the hell kingdom and got corrupted. I do suspect there is some unrevealed information about her and Maryen's mother that caused her to murder her; Kendra is called the "savior of the hell kingdom" for some reason, maybe there were plans being made to attack first back then and she disrupted them?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She is now. But the backstory says she used to be a gentle, nice person and for some reason started spending a lot of time in the hell kingdom and got corrupted. I do suspect there is some unrevealed information about her and Maryen's mother that caused her to murder her; Kendra is called the "savior of the hell kingdom" for some reason, maybe there were plans being made to attack first back then and she disrupted them?
Where did you read that backstory? I remember Maeryn saying while she was never evil, she was unconcerned about inconveniencing normals, taking the gryphons from the pens to play with while kids, and having Maeryn follow along.

Apr 8, 2022
Where did you read that backstory? I remember Maeryn saying while she was never evil, she was unconcerned about inconveniencing normals, taking the gryphons from the pens to play with while kids, and having Maeryn follow along.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Forget Maryen's parents, I want the Evalin (demoness nun) route. She likely knows how corruption works, what happened in the Keisesma-Homaspernia war, as well as how bad Keisesma's evil secrets are. She's also not afraid to speak about such morbid topics if needed unlike the other angels that barely say anything about it and only give heavenly copium.

Not to mention a character that's not an angel would be a nice change of pace for the heaven routes.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes