HTML - Get Cucked, Nerd! [v0.2] [GCNDev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Goose69069

Things I liked in this game:
    +If this is your kink, congrats you will be hard all the time, because it is very kinky.
    +I liked the dynamics and pace of the game, it isn't blunt completely but isn't way too slow as well, basically the narration does feel like a story and not a quick fap game.
    +you get a goth GF suddenly in your virgin life but just because she wanted to use and exploit you. Even for [v0.1], there are variety of scenes and she will find any excuse to cuck you. So the game seems ideal for a vicarious experience because no one actually wants all that in a real life.

Things I didn't like:
    -the game is in early development stage, so all the interactions are basically with only one female character (Payton Preslee) the game uses a lot of gif, audios and pictures of her. She is hot but not necessarily the only character I want to interact with, hopefully there will be more female characters who can join in next updates.
    - A lot of extreme stuff already happened in the [v0.1], so I have a feeling that it would be tough to keep the game interesting and exciting. Nevertheless, I am never going to get bored of sudden unrelated cucking scenes but would need to maintain the quality in future updates which seems difficult to me.