1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
intro_1.png

Overview:
With the code, I made this little Dragon Age parody game, where you are a Genlock, keeping a mysterious treasure away from adventurers.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-09
Release Date: 2019-07-01
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Chagelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Genlocks_Quest1.jpg Genlocks_Quest2.jpg morrigan_hentai_3.png Isabela_titjob_2.png

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
How am I supposed to attack? I select sword as 1 item, then explore, found a crazy guy, but I can only either defend or open inv and chose the potion...

Reactions: B l i n x

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Art seems really familiar. Did the artist do some of the pictures for Roundscape: Adorevia by any chance?

Reactions: Anyxine

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Heh.. I was playing Dragon Age just yesterday. x)
And indeed, Roundscape was also the first thing that came up in my mind when I saw the screenshots.

Reactions: mace771

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
How am I supposed to attack? I select sword as 1 item, then explore, found a crazy guy, but I can only either defend or open inv and chose the potion...
Ah, got it! You equip the sword and armour, then click the red crystal and click yes when it prompts you. You yourself apparently don't attack, you use minions for that. Now you'll have an attack button in the fight, but you'll have to target where to attack (arm, body, head, etc.).
worst game ever.
There are A LOT of games I'd call "worst game ever" over this one. You're way too quick to judge.

Game itself is rather decent so far and I'm looking forward to future updates.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
These guys never waste a idea,now they placed a Dragon Age darkspawn monster in a adult game. Actually, its not really a bad idea, Darkspawn have that taint thing that corrupt makes normal people serve them until they die, if you ignore the gruesome details of the original Dragon Age game the idea could produce a interesting adult game. Also, those drawings remind me those of akkabur.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
is about time. adventurers suffer monster wrath. pay with ass. drink many loads.

good clean dungeon fun banging adventurers. There's another game very much like this out there or this has made the rounds before. remember playing earlier in the year. Maybe you are the adventurer in that one? seems really similar anyhow. Like it, will continue to follow and jizz on treasure stealing adventurer cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

arckport

Oct 1, 2018
Android port:
for more visit my blog :
arckport.blogspot.com

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote