• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz Genesis 9 Jiggle Physics

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
There are hundreds of option for all kind of breast/butt physics for genesis 8 characters but what for gen9. Found out that can't even add extra butt bone to apply jiggle. All those mind blowing skin textures but no physics, what a shame ! :(

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Well Gen 8 has been out for over half a decade (God time flies :( ) while Gen9 not even a year? I'd say give it time. Will probably be on it's way eventually.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019

Give it a couple months, like GNVE said.

Reactions: LoveMonkey

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Its been more than months. Is there anything for Genesis 9? And is there something similar to for Gen 9?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
it's supply and demand.
- maybe some highly skilled daz product creators are no longer active?
- maybe not many gen9 products are sold compared to gen8 currently? (many buyers take some time to move across to the new products if they have a good library of previous gen contents)

You can create the feeling of demand by asking creators who made Gen8 tools that you want to buy on Gen9 to do the work (contact them via daz forums and encourage them). If you are just pirating the creator's work then maybe they don't want to spend the time for a small reward.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
it's supply and demand.
- maybe some highly skilled daz product creators are no longer active?
- maybe not many gen9 products are sold compared to gen8 currently? (many buyers take some time to move across to the new products if they have a good library of previous gen contents)

You can create the feeling of demand by asking creators who made Gen8 tools that you want to buy on Gen9 to do the work (contact them via daz forums and encourage them). If you are just pirating the creator's work then maybe they don't want to spend the time for a small reward.
Yup I spend quite a lot of money on gen 8 so I'm unlikely to go over to gen 9 any time soon. Would need to spend a whole lot more money to get up to speed. Especially now that the deals during their discount events are not that good as they used to be. So yeah... no...
This also means I haven't kept up with what is available for gen 9.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Am I blind? I was looking the other day and having trouble finding some.
"Hundreds" is definitely an exaggeration. I'd believe "several" or even "a dozen or so".

Note that it seems to be much more common to do animations with jiggle/physics after importing genesis figures into blender - the tools available in Daz are not even close to Blender.

Last edited: