Unreal Engine Generation Starship [Dev log]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chaotic Dreams

Jun 29, 2020
Hello, everyone!

I have been working on a first-person sandbox game for a while now and I feel this might be a good time to announce the project as I am getting really close to releasing the first playable prototype/demo.
The first release should be this month or early October. I do want to make sure that the little that I have is working nicely and correctly before I release the first version so delays might happen (I don't like releasing obviously broken stuff).

Look in the signature for a link to our discord if you want to join our community and see the progress. <3 I do have a channel that keeps track of my svn pushes and have some details on what I have been working on. Also some extra screenshots and bloopers........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far in this game version
-In this game, you will be able to get jobs where you will earn credits, meet unique characters, and build relationships. The game at release will have two basic jobs. Janitor and Adult Streamer.
The janitor job at the moment has a random level system where you will have to fight/negotiate/fuck people to get them out of the service area and/or fix leaks, clean up trash, fix wiring.
The adult streamer job (more of a hobby as everyone starts out as a janitor) is a mini-game (Idle/Clicker). You can build a fan base and earn extra credits this way. This also works well with Lovense toys so you will get different vibrations depending on the fan donations and other things.

-At the moment the game has only generic randomly generated NPCs with random dialogue options depending on their personality.

Features
-Lovense Support (You can use all the different Lovense Toys and choose what each toy individually reacts to. Anal, Vaginal, Oral Penetration? Penis penetrating something? Player taking or dealing damage?).

-Character Customization. In this game, you make two versions of your character. One male and another female and you can freely switch between them using pills or magic. We plan to add Male with female genitalia and/or breasts and females with penis and/or male breasts.
- Nano-X. A pill that changes your or other's sex, for now, it is only full-body transformation. But later, we will add other variants. Also, spells can be used.
-The S(t)imulator™. Not interested or don't have time to play the actual game? Just jump into the simulator with a selection of premade rooms/levels and select a list of random willing NPCs to do your bidding and use them as you want.
-Photo mode with a lot of options including expression control, animation position control (for sex events), overlays, backgrounds, and more.
-An ever-increasing amount of clothing, make-up, furniture, and other things to buy with your credits.
-Selectable content tags. Uncheck things you don't like to have in your game in the settings window. Just want female characters in the ship? turn of male characters. Don't like NPCs that are cheating or sleeping with others? Turn it off in settings.
-Supports NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) and AMD FSR (FidelityFX Super Resolution). In layman's terms, it greatly helps your performance at the cost of some extra motion blur while moving.

TL;DR: Making a first-person sandbox game with sex, combat, and RPG elements. Also Lovense support and photo mode.

Mar 18, 2021
First-person sandbox games do need more love from the devs :D i will keep an eye on this one it looks interesting.

"The year is 2069, in a universe with humans, elves, orcs, and other fantastic fantasy and alien races. A universe with a combination of magic and technology. " Sounds nice, it does give plenty of options to try different scenarios :D

Chaotic Dreams

Jun 29, 2020
Updated the UI of the Character Creation screen. I will do the morph name text a bit smaller and change the eye color images to single colors so that you can easier see the eye color you are picking.
The main purpose of my reworks of the game systems and different sections (the game was actually ready for release a long while ago. Well after UI updates and other fixes) has been to make it easier for freelancers and others that work on the project to include stuff without a comprehensive understanding of the game engine.
Right now all they need to do is update the mesh with new morphs and just write the morph names in a list and it will be automatically included in all necessary systems. Like the character customization system and the morph baking system.

Going to fix camera controls during character creation, fix add some more body morphs, and look at the head movement (for some reason it broke but shouldn't take long to fix) later today.
I will post some stuff from the sex event system, maybe dialogues as well either later today or sometime this week.

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Jun 29, 2020
Nice, any updates?
It is slowly getting there again. I stopped working on it previously because I started working for another company and their game :) But I am working on Generation Starship now whenever I have free time to do so :)

Here are some new, fresh and awesome 4k images:

Chaotic Dreams

Jun 29, 2020
joking aside I am gonna do an environmental video pretty soon that showcase the tutorial area, player room, and the club that will be in the "pre-alpha".

Chaotic Dreams

Jun 29, 2020
Will you be able to control genital size during character creation?
Maybe not at the initial launch. I am working on IKs now but I am not sure if I manage to fix that before I launch the pre-alpha/tech demo. Mainly because I would have to check and make sure it looks good in all the different sex positions and what else.

That being said it is planned to have that included eventually. Character customization can also be done mid-game (at least during the early stages of the game development) when it comes to appearance so when it is included there will be no need to remake a new character.

Last edited:
Reactions: philcollinsz22716
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote