General 'I Love NTR' thread

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
That yes:).

I think that's the general idea of this website.
-Someone winks at your sister NTR
-Someone dreams about your mother NTR
-Someone mentions your girlfriend in a sexual conversation NTR

And to be honest, i am 100% one of them...
hey i dont think that well as long it isnt touching your mommy in a naughty way or intercourse i dont consider it NTR

U

User_51567

Guys & Gal.... Lets keep it organized.
This is a nice thread to show our frustration about NTR/Cuck/Cheating trend, don't behave like a lynch mob.
Can someone cue the Twilight Theme ?

Nah, i agree :).
But we all know that this thread will revolt into a complete shit show when the NTR fans show up :).

Hope that we can stay civilized and keep this party rolling :)

polywog

May 19, 2017
This thread is for those of us who feel the need to chime in our opinions and reassure people that we in fact hate NTR and cuckold fetishes.

"But carnalcardinal, hate is such a strong word?"

Yes it is, so this thread is open to all who have, dislike, or even just don't understand ntr and cuckolding. I will work on making a signature or maybe some flair so we can make sure people truly understand how we feel.

I'll go first. My name is carnalcardinal, and I'm a monogamist.
thanks for sharing.
I'm polywog, and i'm an addict.
I fully respect monogamist, but it begs the question "why are you here?" Looking for your one true game, to honor cherish, and play for the rest of your life, until death do you part. Be honest, how many games have you played? What is a fair estimate of the number of games you can sleep with, before you have to admit that you are a slut, and come to terms with your true nature? Don't give me that... "oh, my wife is perfectly ok with me playing these other wimmin games, it's not cheating" garbage. Get off your high whores, you hypocrites.

I have played thousands, and i'm not too proud to admit it. I love diversity, and could never settle on just one game. Sure there are some games that I don't like, but "hate" means you have evil in your heart. Sometimes evil is necessary... like if someone killed your mother, it would be normal to "hate" what happened, temporarily.
That hate drives you to seek justice, to be clear, not revenge, justice. And then it's time to release that hate, so it doesn't consume you, and so you don't pass it on to your children, or others.

If playing a sex game isn't cheating on your wife, or future wife / husband /sexual partner / paramour, then why is it worse (in your eyes) if the game character cheats on you? You are betrothed to another, you aren't married to the game character, you didn't give the game character a ring. Even if you gave the developer $2 you don't own her.

You NTR haters actin all rapey about wimmin is givin us decent males a bad name. If a game ho, doesn't consent, and takes off to be with one of her own-kind, you need to respect her wishes.
233988_63d.jpg

May 8, 2018
Well, what I can say about NTR. I hate that shit, and can't understand how some fucked up minds even have joy to play that, even in a bloody game. It's against any logic to me, to enjoy when someone take your love interest from you. You must be really sick minded, to enjoy it. I'm sorry if I have offended someone, it wasn't my intention, but that's what I think about all of that. Just like some ppl have already stated here it is all what I will say about this topic, because I love to much this forum, to risk getting banned because of something useless like commenting, about this topic.
Yeah, just like NTR, I can't stand: swinging, futa, transformation, bestiality, monster, furry, necrophilia, tentacles or other similar and sick things.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Netori God the Babe Snatcher ❤︎
Donor
May 28, 2018
But yeah, I'm going to be diplomatic with this and say that I just don't understand what is there to enjoy about Netorare and cuckold (and therefor also humiliation), how could one possibly enjoy watching some other man fucking his own girl, and to add salt to injury, she's enjoying it fully, might even get impregnated by the other man, and one still happily faps to that while watching it happen, I just can't understand that. But if that is someone's kink, okay then, but I just can't understand it.

And I know someone would say something like "what if he just loves to watch his girl enjoy herself, even if it's with another man", to that I'd have to ask "can't he please his own girl?". Maybe there's more to it that I fail to see, but I simply can't understand it, I've always had the mentality that "You can borrow some sugar, you can borrow a DVD, I'll even let you borrow my car for a moment, but think about "borrowing" my girl and you're a dead man", there are things in life that you just simply do not pass forward for others to enjoy if it's yours, nor will you allow anyone to make a move on her and submit to it, letting it to happen and not even trying to put a foot down and stop it.

That's kind of my diplomatic opinion on the matter, I mean no offense, I'm not judging, maybe it's just my ignorance, but that's just the way I see and feel about it.
Also worth noting that I'm not judging, I can't judge something that I don't understand.

Project: MeMe

Sep 24, 2017
I like cheating sluts, I like cheating on sluts. Everybody wins (y) If in any case I can't partake in sex acts, then it gets awfully boring so moving on. What you typically see in NTR games is a silverback gorilla black male with an unrealistic cock 'takin yo b*tch' from you, leaving you as the player mostly dry (The game Bully for example). I understand why this is frustrating or even nauseating for some, but so is forced homosexual sex scenes or sissification in games for me. I simply don't play them as a result, even though I wish it was banned from life alltogether, the reality is that there is an audience for them out there too. And you shouldn't give a rats ass whether someone likes it or not.

Johnny-Doe

♤The Flame Emperor♤
Donor
Aug 12, 2018
Well, what I can say about NTR. I hate that shit, and can't understand how some fucked up minds even have joy to play that, even in a bloody game. It's against any logic to me, to enjoy when someone take your love interest from you. You must be really sick minded, to enjoy it. I'm sorry if I have offended someone, it wasn't my intention, but that's what I think about all of that. Just like some ppl have already stated here it is all what I will say about this topic, because I love to much this forum, to risk getting banned because of something useless like commenting, about this topic.
Yeah, just like NTR, I can't stand: swinging, futa, transformation, bestiality, monster, furry, necrophilia, tentacles or other similar and sick things.
234005_tenor.gif

carnalcardinal

First of Her Name,Cuckquean of the Andes+Best Men
Game Developer
Jr. Uploader
Jul 28, 2017
I like cheating sluts, I like cheating on sluts. Everybody wins (y) If in any case I can't partake in sex acts, then it gets awfully boring so moving on. What you typically see in NTR games is a silverback gorilla black male with an unrealistic cock 'takin yo b*tch' from you, leaving you as the player mostly dry (The game Bully for example). I understand why this is frustrating or even nauseating for some, but so is forced homosexual sex scenes or sissification in games for me. I simply don't play them as a result, even though I wish it was banned from life alltogether, the reality is that there is an audience for them out there too. And you shouldn't give a rats ass whether someone likes it or not.
Preach! (Except for the banned part)

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
ntr can suck something big for all i care.
i have played ntr games back in the day.
vanilla is boring, you need some kink in the story. ntr is pleasureable in short term. i really had some serious real psychological problems back then. so not going to risk it again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes