Archived Son Of A Bitch! - General Guide and tips

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2017
Holy fuck this game is confusing, all ive managed to do is talk to my mom and neighbors in broken english and accept a promoter job i dont know how to show up for

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
wheres the walkthrough? i just see general tips
Simply one level below this thread or here if that isnt clear enough
There is no such thing like a single walktrough but guides for each girl

Dec 22, 2017
Simply one level below this thread or here if that isnt clear enough
There is no such thing like a single walktrough but guides for each girl
i figured it out but im having some troubles with the sister.

Basically the sis guide is unclear what you are supposed to do first
- give gifts
- get depravity up
- talk about picnic

A lot of the guides are really jumbled and hard to figure out.
Why is it set up like that instead of a single guide that is put together well?
Like the mother route doesnt specify when the paths split or anything. Its all super vague

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i figured it out but im having some troubles with the sister.

Basically the sis guide is unclear what you are supposed to do first
- give gifts
- get depravity up
- talk about picnic

A lot of the guides are really jumbled and hard to figure out.
Why is it set up like that instead of a single guide that is put together well?
Like the mother route doesnt specify when the paths split or anything. Its all super vague
Generally spoken: Because at the time of this general guide the different girl's paths where partly still in development and have been ever since. Not a single path is 'finished' and the dev continues to intertwine different paths and events with each other.
From a personal perspective: Walktroughs are for the lazy and dont yield any interest for me. Firstly they imply a linear storyline which isnt the case to begin with in SoB. Most of the guides where either based on google translated existing text on a russian site or based on the machine translated version of the game available at their creation time. When i wrote this general guide i based it on my experience of actually playing the game and making observations. The story/game splits depending on YOUR choices and the dev obviously never intended to play it linear and to get every single girl easily otherwise all the guides would not be needed in the first place.
If a guide isnt 'good enough' i encourage you to change that and provide a better version.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
use the english-cheat from page 1, read how to intall them... the first page after starting is russian, after "enter" (the right button) the game will play with english text
Can you please be more specific? I have no idea what to do or how or where?

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
hello first and secound how can i access the University, like enter in the damn building !? i am so tilted cause i cannot progress with the story!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
hello first and secound how can i access the University, like enter in the damn building !? i am so tilted cause i cannot progress with the story!
The university opens at the end of the summer period and you have to enlist first. If I am not mistaken its end of August or September where you have a week to enlist.

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
The university opens at the end of the summer period and you have to enlist first. If I am not mistaken its end of August or September where you have a week to enlist.
Thank you for the help! Now, some things make sense :) .

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
How do I close the phone when that pops up? The button of the phone is off screen, and I cannot scroll down to it. When enlarging the window the phone does not rescale correctly (black bar appears)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Кто-нибудь может сказать, почему в квартире нет света
The accepted language here is english - pls remember that for next posting.
Also please post this question in the - this is not a thread for those questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote