Archived Son Of A Bitch! - General Guide and tips

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
In Documents folder there is a folder called Сохранения игр Quest Navigator . Inside there are folders with scrambled names. I usually find the right one searching for files changed at current date.

Jan 25, 2018
I like this game, but i have a lot of question.
1) I just lost the game cose i was forced to join the army... i know why but how often it happen? what can i do to avoid this event?
2) I lost the chance to massage Antonina end tutoring Kate, there is a way to trigger the events again or i just have to start over?
3) I triggered one time only the night event with the neighbors and a one time a different video during the bbq event... what can i do to go furter?
4) I use the cheat mod to play but i don't know how to use the "fix" and "restart" botton, what they actually do? there is a way to change the stats for the girls like the one for the player?
Last one) English is not my first language and i realize there is no "real" traslation for the game, but can someone put the "right" anwer to trigger the right events? there is a global walkthrough for the game or just the girl by girl one?
doumo arigatou

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
1. You need to get enlisted at the University. There is a list outside of the University in the summertime and i think its August or beginning of September that a button appears that allows you to enlist
2. If you havnt pissed them of you should still be able to trigger those events. All that assuming you didnt cheat because doing that can actually prevent events from happening again

This guide was a general guide to allow for a normal play of the game and make some of the stuff easier to understand. Since the game isnt linear there are walkthroughs for each girl seperately as you can chase one, switch to another one etc
If you have general questions the best place to ask them is in this

Jan 25, 2018
Thank you but 291 pg of thread require a lot of time to go through so i was hoping for direct answers. Olso there is no thread about "the cheat menu" or general guide.
Btw muchas gracias

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
There is no actual guide for the cheat versions as there are several around here that vary in what they do and allow. Since i dont cheat usually i am a bad address for that :)

There is a search function and when you click the little box 'this thread only' the search is actually quite helpful.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
There are some nice people who created English machine translations - check the main thread for those qsp files

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Do dirty jokes have an upper limit on depravity gain? It seems to get characters to liberated pretty quickly but past that I'm not sure if it's having any effect at all.

I wish this game had better indicators of whether you're actually accomplishing something with a given grind. Half the time I don't know if I just need to keep grinding away or if I'm just wasting my time because I've missed a trigger somewhere - and the walkthroughs don't really help as they themselves tend to exclude certain triggers under the assumption that you've already done them. It's beyond frustrating sometimes.

Reactions: 74michaels

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
As far as i recall the different characters have different approaches to how much you can influence by said actions. Some allow quite a bit of change in behaviour that way - some have a hardcoded limit.

Raj1234567

Sep 9, 2017
i dont know what to do with Anastasia/Antipova, till now i can play poker, watch her masterbate in her bedroom and dress in bathroom, cant i have sex with her?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Raj1234567 & @Tony Black

Please post your questions in the general discussion for SoB. This thread is and was meant to explain some of the basics and general hints.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
hi mates!

any help with the grandmother and sasha? should i give them money or not what to do to get them stats up

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a time limit on how long you can skip doing University classes before getting drafted? I enrolled and just sorta forgot trying to follow guides with different characters and every time I jump a fuckin' mile when the military bit pops up and ends your game. Should I just go once a week or something to stop that happening or do I really need to role-play daily life at school? XD

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is there a time limit on how long you can skip doing University classes before getting drafted? I enrolled and just sorta forgot trying to follow guides with different characters and every time I jump a fuckin' mile when the military bit pops up and ends your game. Should I just go once a week or something to stop that happening or do I really need to role-play daily life at school? XD
More or less - yes. But since this is Son of a bitch you can probably imagine there are ways around, right? :)
Depending on your relationships one obvious way to solve the problem is to 'hire' your sister to 'pursade' the dean to let you pass - check her guide for that.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Ohhhh I see. I think it's the funky translation that throws me off at times. I didn't realise the specifics for schoolin', or how often you need to pass those tests. Probably once a year as long as you don't miss the date they're on. Trying to follow each characters guide is like a puzzle in itself when they start overlapping haha.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
That part s actually the beauty of SoB - there is no need to play them all (girls that is) to have fun. But once you start going down a specific road you quickly find out that stuff seems to be interlocked with others.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
hey, this may be a silly question but ...

You know on the left, where the date, time and day is?

There's items, arousal, condition, loc etc.

Well, some links are in blue, others in green, orange, red, pink and so on, and they change, so I was wondering if they meant anything?

thanks !

ps. Does "To climb in the social.network" do anything?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
As pointed out in previous comments this is a general guide and tips thread, any questions relating to the game itself like how can I fuck my sister or aunt or when do I go to college, how do I raise this or that should be asked in the following thread

Reactions: toolkitxx
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote