Seeking Gay furry/feral/monster games with dominant player character

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
just want to say that project wild one seems to have implied feral in some cases.
Yeah, I've been following the development of Wild one since the start (since it's made by the dev of MVOL) and I remember it was initially planned to be a feral focused game, but that seems to have been shelved (with the exception of feral mythological creatures).

It doesn't really have much content so far, with no real story, progression or unique npc's. It's all still just a procedurally generated loop, but maybe that'll change in the future.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i already figured out how to "mod" the game using unity modding tools. tho my attempts have mostly been to see what i can play with and not so much what i can add.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
so i figured out how to become feral in wild one via modding tho it barely changes much outside of height becoming length and changing biped to quadruped.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
so i figured out how to become feral in wild one via modding tho it barely changes much outside of height becoming length and changing biped to quadruped.
Yeah, the game is still in a very early development phase, so I wasn't expecting too much out of it.