VN Ren'Py Completed Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch [Alx & Khronos]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bronx.jpeg

Overview:
So the game plays like a VN. The point of the game is you are Bronx, a dog like Gargoyle from the 90's show (I remember liking it but it's been since I was like 4-6 since I last watched it) and you are trying to have your way with Fox (the red head).​

Updated: 18/2-2016
Developer/Publisher: &
Censorship: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -
Extra:

tjY2a2Ug.jpg ReqVPtcg.jpg f6wjbEvg.jpg XwIddF5g.jpg 8xmFhDug.jpg

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I tagged the game with Bestiality among other things as 3 tags are required to make a thread now. I didn't remember Fox's role in the show, just know she's a hot red head with a weird marking on her face. Guess her being the villains wife makes since in a ending or 2. Anyways it's pretty fun and has several ways to obtain certain endings with the good endings have 4 variations, they depend on if she's pregnant and if she's wearing clothes.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
unsure. It doesn't really need cheats and the scenes aren't that hard to obtain. Sex if proper conditions are met is activated via 5 different paths, one of which is a bad end, There's pushing her on the couch, getting her dildo from the bookshelves (strictly anal which has a bad end if you choose wrong) and then 2 that stem from the jumping on her back. There is the lick your crotch while she's aroused to get a bj but that doesn't initiate an ending, only 2-3 achievements are associated with that action. As for the endings, to get the Mistress ending she needs to be barked at 8 times then initiate sex via pushing her on the couch, any of the other options may lead to increasing her submissiveness or happiness.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
Ok, all right. The fat lazy canadian bum is again on the run to 2k$ to complete the game somewhere in 2017.
I mean the sequel (which is what you can call "progressing" since spring/summer of 2016).

Just perfect. He got almost 1.5k $ in donations in 2016 for telling stories of dancing in burlesk shows, fighting obesity, depression and not being productive, spending weeks and months on side jobs and all that excuse me tactics.

Now he's hungry for 2k$ just for paying his full attention to the game. I love this guy!

Reactions: Genji and Brololol

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
lol, Patreon is just awful but hey, at least he has a completed game under his belt.

That being said I just saw his in the works on Patreon and lol, 1 in progress, and 2 pending and those where there before I uploaded this.

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
*** From Author's page ***

Fuck
we’ve been victim of a terrorist attack in my neck of the wood last night. Some white supremacist guy shooting down a civil center next to where I use to live and I’m kidda in shock. I’m trying to work but nothing is coming out
so, today I’ll let it go and go back to it tomorrow.

Last week was weird, I worked none stop, but I have nothing to show for. Al least I finished Tracy’s book, and it is gorgeous ( I think )

Sorry, I have nothing more substantial to say, my brain is numb and my soul is hurting
Alx

In a scary place in a time of horrible living ero-games developers!
Next time it'll be a zombie apocalypse. :eek:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's par for the course up here in the mountains (Northern USA) where there's groups of snaggle-toothed, dirty, smelly white supremacist rednecks hiding up there. But I haven't heard of a shooting and I guarantee that would have been news here in the valley since it's so quiet.

They have threatened city councils, harassed women and elderly, raped and murdered little kids, and ambushed the law here. Despite what they say on social media, they are HATED up here. In fact, 2 decided to run for mayor the late 90s-early 2000s in 2 different towns nearby. One got 30 votes out of 1500 cast. The other got only 50 votes out of over 2100 cast.

Soo... I doubt that attack happened cuz we'd hear about it if it did. I hope they link an article or I don't believe it happened.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I believe Alx lives in Quebec (Montreal or somewhere to the like), and there was just a shooting at a Mosque in Quebec City.
Unless I have my news mixed up, I'd be quite certain that is what he's talking about.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah Montreal is in Quebec which is a Canadian province on the east coast of Canada. There's been a TON of very xenophobic speeches by politicians and leaders there. There was a shooting at a mosque on Sunday night by a gunman driven by the local rhetoric. I did hear about that one since there was someone saying that the Canadians did the right thing by telling off Fox News for the incorrect and boneheaded tweet they posted about the shooting.
So if that's where's Alx lives, I feel really bad for him/her.

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
Yeah Montreal is in Quebec which is a Canadian province on the east coast of Canada. There's been a TON of very xenophobic speeches by politicians and leaders there. There was a shooting at a mosque on Sunday night by a gunman driven by the local rhetoric. I did hear about that one since there was someone saying that the Canadians did the right thing by telling off Fox News for the incorrect and boneheaded tweet they posted about the shooting.
Yea our Prime Mister's communications director, Kate Purchase. I was in that area about a week ago.

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
Since trump started to run for office there has been a huge increase of similar style populist thinking here in Canada. Even in the capital Ottawa, where I am from, there was a spree of nazi symbols spray painted onto synagogue doors. Quite sad really! I would say 90% of canadians are vehemently against him though which is slightly reassuring!

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
Since trump started to run for office there has been a huge increase of similar style populist thinking here in Canada. Even in the capital Ottawa, where I am from, there was a spree of nazi symbols spray painted onto synagogue doors. Quite sad really! I would say 90% of canadians are vehemently against him though which is slightly reassuring!
As a Canadian of German background "Grandparents, which I am very proud of both" I FUCKEN HATE TRUMP and this whole Neo-Nazi bullshit! It's like everyone in the world just needs to stop... and I dunno mandatory nap time with cookies and milk or hug some puppies... may be looking at you muttdoggy or Bronx. lol

T

Throwaway13031980

@nexxtech @Jamezu I don't know if there has been an actual increase in populist thinking, maybe the populists aren't afraid to speak their mind anymore because of Trump which I don't think in itself is a bad thing. I think all ideas deserve to be heard on the marketplace of ideas. When people go too far (Both sides have gone too far in this. The incident you mentioned spraypainting swastikas on a synagogue is off course going too far rightleaning. When you look at the latest UC Berkeley ''protests'' (AKA riots) that's going too far leftleaning) is when problems start to appear. Like Jamezu said, people need to take a chill pill.
If there has been an actual increase in populist thinking that also wouldn't be weird considering these thing usually swing like a pendulum from side to side, from Democrat/leftleaning/globalist/progressive to Republican/rightleaning/populist/conservative.
But if you'd like to talk further (not to derail the thread) we could use the Free Speech part of the forum.

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
@nexxtech @Jamezu I don't know if there has been an actual increase in populist thinking, maybe the populists aren't afraid to speak their mind anymore because of Trump which I don't think in itself is a bad thing. I think all ideas deserve to be heard on the marketplace of ideas. When people go too far (Both sides have gone too far in this. The incident you mentioned spraypainting swastikas on a synagogue is off course going too far rightleaning. When you look at the latest UC Berkeley ''protests'' (AKA riots) that's going too far leftleaning) is when problems start to appear. Like Jamezu said, people need to take a chill pill.
If there has been an actual increase in populist thinking that also wouldn't be weird considering these thing usually swing like a pendulum from side to side, from Democrat/leftleaning/globalist/progressive to Republican/rightleaning/populist/conservative.
But if you'd like to talk further (not to derail the thread) we could use the Free Speech part of the forum.
That is true, We kind of derailed... sorry, my bad.

Reactions: Throwaway13031980
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes