VN Completed Complete Gangbang Addiction -No Escape! Sayaka x 1428 Students- (Full translated)

Apr 23, 2020
Title: Gangbang Addiction -No Escape! Sayaka x 1428 Students-
Developer website: Pin point
Language: Japanese (english translated)
Samples: Full game translated:
My patreon, (I'm the translator)

Translator notes:
About 80% of the translation was manually made by me. But I kinda gave up near the ending since I got fed up with just brutal bullying with zero corruption or mind break and just violence and suffering and right after Fuyua's game. So everything after the choice near the end (the only one that the game has) is full MTL. This time I tried to translate the menus and some options, but I didn't found where could I translate the choices near the end so I had to leave those boxes like that, The top/first option is "Make her abort" And the bottom/second option is "Make her give birth". Also fixed the text issue so it won't break at the borders of the text box or flows out of it making the reading difficult.

1614777315775.png

1614777388981.png

1614777422367.png

Dec 21, 2018
My Chinese and Japanese sucks, but I don't think it's "1428" students. It looks like it's 14 to 28 people. It's still an absurd number of people though.

Thanks for the translation! I wouldn't have a clue about what's going on in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero
Apr 23, 2020
My Chinese and Japanese sucks, but I don't think it's "1428" students. It looks like it's 14 to 28 people. It's still an absurd number of people though.

Thanks for the translation! I wouldn't have a clue about what's going on in this game.
It might sound really absurd (and it is) but that's the correct number since it's literally written like this, 1428人, in the OG title, not even the romaji one. There's no way to get it wrong xd

Dec 21, 2018
It might sound really absurd (and it is) but that's the correct number since it's literally written like this, 1428人, in the OG title, not even the romaji one. There's no way to get it wrong xd
Wow, my mind is blown as I type this. Thanks for the info! 1,428 students it is then... I was confused originally because I saw the dash in between 14-28 in the red circle thingy.

Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero