Seeking Games with long build up / slow corruption

jace

Aug 16, 2016
Hey, just finished the latest update of 'a wife and mother' and really enjoyed the long build up of relationships and the slow corruption of the character. Are there any games with a similarly long build up? Preferably with a better pay off than awam currently has lol. Preferably incest.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Babysitter

I wouldnt necessarily call it corruption, more of a mutual love getting more and more serious between brother and sister, but Thinking About You is to me the epitome of build up

Reactions: Thomas Hobbes

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Well... as for now It's not long, but you can see the beginning of it. Meet Sara, your roommate in my game which was inspired by Summertime Saga. I've just started, but I guarantee you 1h gameplay at least. You can explore the city, different parts of the house, different parts of the day and etc... Give it a try:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
There's a chance my game would qualify, but I may be way off base. See, all the characters start at 50% perversion, but it takes a while for them to get to 100% perversion. In fact, I'd say they're at 90% perversion right now and I'm saving 100% until the end. If that fits what you're looking for, check out my game here: