Recommending games with impregnation that arent tagged 'pregnancy'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
normally to meet my impregnation fetish i look for things marked "pregnancy" but along the way i happened to stumble onto games that arent marked pregnancy
so far ive found:
my new life(during the jet quest you bang a blindfolded annie once finished it show semen enter an egg)
Deep Impact Special Edition(recommended by Eric123456789)
Battle of the Bulges(recommended by timdonehy200)
Overwhored(recommended by Eric123456789 page 2)
Tangled Up II (recommended by H3XA page 2)
The Big Thaw (recommended by AdamJohn36 page 3, beware art may cause eyes to bleed)
Defiler Wings (recommended by Bullero page 4)
Angel, Devil, Elf And Me! (recommended by Bullero page 4)
Taboo Stories 1: Summer Vacation (recommended by Bullero page 4)
Realms of Lust (recommended by AdamJohn36 page 4)
Defeat Akali (recommended by Bullero page 4)
Kingdom of Deception (recommended by dasboot32 page 4)
Prison Battleship 2 (recommended by dasboot32 page 4)
Space Paws (recommended by dasboot32 page 4)
Civilian Justice League 2 (recommended by Zombiegiraffe page 5)
Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi 1, 2, and 3 (recommended by Zombiegiraffe page 5[2-3] and hentai1414 page 10[1])
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison (recommended by Zombiegiraffe page 5)
Princess Evangile W~Happiness (vndb page lists impreg)
The Artifact Part 1, 2(recommended by nln0 page 5, hentai1414 page 14)
Ane Kasegi (recommended by WindySakura page 6)
Earthycummy (recommended by Alreadyinuseme page 6)
Zombie's Retreat (notmom and mayor)
Legend of the spirit orbs (recommended by Alreadyinuseme page 8)
Love of Magic (recommended by Droid Productions page 8)
Life of Holly (recommended by Eric1981 page 9)
Time for Dragons (recommended by TrueDragon page 9)
Lilia's Livelihood (recommended by hentai1414 page 10)
Tyrant Quest (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 11)
Arumero Soft Hikaru Senki Rpg (recommended by hentai1414 page 11)
Merle, Girl of Vengeance (recommended by hentai1414 page 11)
Galactic Limit (recommended by hentai1414 page 11)
Labyrinth of indecent crest (recommended by hentai1414 page 12)
Nursery Dimension (recommended by hentai1414 page 12)
Tales of Aselia (recommended by hentai1414 page 12)
Princess of Innocent (recommended by hentai1414 page 12, only one of the MC's gets pregnant and it happens in the very beginning)
Teraurge (recommended by Chainjailhunter page 13)
Kurovadis (recommended by hentai1414 page 13, warning too much impreg results in game over)
Soul of Phantasm (recommended by hentai1414 page 13)
The Succubus Trap Island (recommended by hentai1414 page 13)
Forget-Me-Not Gemini Fort (recommended by hentai1414 page 13)
Rise Senki Sinamonika (recommended by hentai1414 page 14)
Lady Knight Saga (recommended by hentai1414 page 14)
My Employee's Family (recommended by hentai1414 page 14)
Tenioha! Girls Can be Pervy Too! (recommended by Alreadyinuseme page 9 additional details by hentai1414 page 15)
Portals of Phereon (recommended by TrueDragon page 15)
Lily Knight Saga (recommended by hentai1414 page 16)
Conception Girl (recommended by hentai1414 page 16)
Crimson Colosseum (recommended by hentai1414 page 16)
Twin ★ Stars Nightmare (recommended by hentai1414 page 16)
Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! (recommended by hentai1414 page 16)
Zombie's Retreat 2 (recommended by hentai1414 page 17)
Dark Sphere (recommended by hentai1414 page 17, only one scene of slime birthing)
Object Control (recommended by hentai1414 page 18)
Ark of Artemis (recommended by hentai1414 page 18)
Dreams of Desire (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 18, was initially removed from list but game has since been updated)
Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (recommended by hentaipro1414 page 19)
Phantom Thief Celianna (recommended by hentaipro1414 page 19)
SpunkStock (recommended by TrueDragon page 19)
Valor and Glory (recommended by TrueDragon page 20)
Saturday Night (recommended by ogkuzh page 20)
Forest of the Abyss 2 (recommended by hentaipro1414 page 20)
Lilim Drive (recommended by hentaipro1414 page 20)
Divine Miko Koyori (recommended by hentaipro1414 page 20)
Terminal Desires (recommended by hentaipro1414 page 20, can currently only get pregnant once)
Callisto (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 21)
Netorare Wife Misumi (recommended by ogkuzh page 21)
Hounds of the Meteor (recommended by hentaipro1414 page 21)
I Am in Heaven (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 22)
Her Heart's Desire (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 25)
Kobold Adventure (recommended by Chainjailhunter page 26)
Harem Camp (recommended by TrueDragon page 26)
Between Two Worlds (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 29)
The Seed (recommended by Ynotnow82 page 29)
The Lust City (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 29)

(additional thanks to TrueDragon for adding most of the links!)

Odd cases:
Book of lust (recommended by AdamJohn36 page 5, WARNING the 'impreg' in this is due to magic the 'child' is a magical beast and technically not the MC's kid)
1room: Runaway Girl (recommended by TrueDragon page 9, WARNING the impreg is not accessible via normal gameplay you can only access it through the gallery)
The Lust of Delta (recommended by hentai1414 page 17, WARNING there are no scenes dedicated to impreg or pregnancy. the MC gets raped by monsters and some humans and then the next ingame day you have a baby ally. did she conveniently find a kid along the way? is it hers? dunno)
Living together with Fox Demon (recommended by TrueDragon page 21, WARNING one of the four endings a girl is confirmed pregnant but also dies, there will supposedly be a sequel where your tasked with reviving her)
The List (recommended by m00nsh1ne page 30, WARNING currently the only pregnancy is an early ending. going for the main path you wont see any impregnation. this is expected to change in future updates)

Games tagged "pregnancy" that dont have impregnation:
Light of my Life (impregnation is planned, not currently available)
Mythic Manor (only pregnancy are passerby you barely interact with, false pregnancies(no babies involved), and dream sequences)
Dungeon Slaves (some slaves saved from dungeon are pregnant when you save them)
Parasite Black ('pregnancy' is a toggle to give a peek on how pregnancy will look later there is none implemented currently)

anyone know of any other unmarked titles?

Last edited:

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
normally to meet my impregnation fetish i look for things marked "pregnancy" but along the way i happened to stumble onto games that arent marked pregnancy
so far ive found::
ecchi sensei(the neighbor's mother)
four elements trainer(part 3 and 4 i think, so fire and earth)

anyone know of any other unmarked titles?
there are no many games that missing tags
but if you are really looking for a game that is missing pregnancy tag
- [only pregnancy end][animated game][male protagonist]

some other good games with pregnancy tag
- [completed][male protagonist][pregnancy end]
- [focused on pregnancy][[completed][not animated]

if you are just looking for a game that continue after the pregnancy i can't help maybe there are maybe there aren't

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
if you are just looking for a game that continue after the pregnancy i can't help maybe there are maybe there aren't
There's two problems with effective pregnancy during the game. Firstly you need to limit the story to less that 9 months, unless you'll have to add a new character, the baby. Secondly, you'll have to display the different stage of the pregnancy, which mean that you'll have to work on the female model between every update to reflect the advancement of the pregnancy.
That's probably why few authors really implement it otherwise than as an alternate ending.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im not looking for that much, as long as they acknowledge that the person is pregnant thats good enough for me.

in 'my new life' when you bang a blindfolded annie it shows semen entering an egg
'ecchi sensei' when you bang the neighbors mother you have the choice of inside or outside when you pick inside your character says that he will help her in pregnancy.

i dont really care about seeing them pregnant i care about the impregnation

Reactions: HB38

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Oh look, my fetish. Don't mind me.

And thats all I feel like off the top of my head. Someday the impregnation fetish will have the attention Incest has now...Someday...

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Well, pregnancy and impregnation are two different things. There are people who have a fetish for impregnating women, but have zero sexual interest in pregnant women.

So most games, really don't count as having pregnancy in the game, even if some of the women are shown to be pregnant by the end of the game. I'd also like to add that we shouldn't just tag something as "pregnancy" if all they show at the end is a picture of the woman pregnant. When you're talking about pregnancy as a fetish, it usually revolves around sexual actions of a pregnant woman, so just a few pictures of said woman, even naked, just standing there doing nothing really, shouldn't be tagged.

At least, that is my opinion.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
@whiskeyrose
all of the links you gave already have 'pregnancy' as a tag so i wont add them to the list(PS does peasants quest have incest?)
@Turkis
my orginal post doesnt disagree with you. im simply making a list of games that arent marked 'pregnancy' but have impregnation

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
has impregnation and pregnant profile images of the girls.

has 2 sex scenes, one of them features impregnation of a stripper

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
some ending have that if I remember well. And no tag.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Yay, my fetish. I know how you feel man, cause I share the same burden. I don't really care about seeing the woman pregnant, its more about the acknowledgement of her becoming/being pregnant.

As for game suggestions: Dreaming of Dana has a pregnancy end, if you go with the Andrea route. Don't know if there is pregnancy in the other ends, cause I always go for Andrea, since she is just too adorable to miss out on.
My personal favourite impregnation game is Haramase simulator.

Edit*

Forgot about Dreams of Desire. That game has a pregnancy end and no tags for it, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Nottravis and HB38

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, pregnancy and impregnation are two different things. There are people who have a fetish for impregnating women, but have zero sexual interest in pregnant women.

So most games, really don't count as having pregnancy in the game, even if some of the women are shown to be pregnant by the end of the game. I'd also like to add that we shouldn't just tag something as "pregnancy" if all they show at the end is a picture of the woman pregnant. When you're talking about pregnancy as a fetish, it usually revolves around sexual actions of a pregnant woman, so just a few pictures of said woman, even naked, just standing there doing nothing really, shouldn't be tagged.

At least, that is my opinion.
Can I ask a stupid question?

So down the line in my game, the MC can indeed get some of the girls pregnant. But this would be impregnation only due to the timescale of the game.

So dumb question time! Should I use the pregnancy tag or not?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Can I ask a stupid question?

So down the line in my game, the MC can indeed get some of the girls pregnant. But this would be impregnation only due to the timescale of the game.

So dumb question time! Should I use the pregnancy tag or not?
according to the precedent of games labeled pregnanccy your game does not get the tag since you do not have visibly pregnant women in the game. so no

@Eric123456789 your only half right, many games include pregnant women but lack childbirth and are still tagged pregancy

@plug SS is tagged as pregnancy so will not be added to the list

Reactions: Nottravis

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Battle of the Bulges v0.5 (not publicly available yet but soon) has an impregnation scene with a fast-forward "dream sequence" of the impregnated woman being pregnant.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
We really need to have an "Impregnation" tag, in addition to the regular "pregnancy" tag. It is 2 different things, which many people get mixed up.
It is the same reason why we need a "Netori" tag, because the "NTR" tag currently means either "Netorare" or "Netori" and those are 2 different things as well.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote