Seeking Games with Female MC that has subjects/army (not slaves)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Ain't really helping with the title I know :p

But I'm looking for games where you play as a female MC that rules over an army or something similar and lets them do whatever they want with her. Doesn't have to be an evil protagonist or anything.

I did play something like that once, was a text based game where you had some demons(?) under your command and you could let them use you. You'd also conquer other tribes like vikings then let them breed you.

I'm not looking for that game necessarily but something similar I suppose.

Thanks!

PS: Breeding Season or games similar to that isn't what I'm looking for.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
a female MC that rules over an army or something similar and lets them do whatever they want with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am interested too.
I did play something like that once, was a text based game where you had some demons(?) under your command and you could let them use you.
Have no idea, maybe it could be Lilith's Throne? don't know... didn't go far in the game...

@Xill, i remembered this one:
You can build an army of tentacle monsters and let them breed the mc :FeelsGoodMan:, but it's still on its very early stages. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: DrackDrap and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Have no idea, maybe it could be Lilith's Throne? don't know... didn't go far in the game...
Nah it wasn't that. That one didn't have so many options.
@Xill, i remembered this one:
You can build an army of tentacle monsters and let them breed the mc :FeelsGoodMan:, but it's still on its very early stages. :FeelsBadMan:
Oh I'll check this one, the art in it seems really nice. Thanks :)

Reactions: mesoru

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Kingdom of Deception might work out for you. Sabia isn't the queen, but she amasses power very quickly in an orc camp and there's a nice bit of sexual content to be had in this quest.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Kingdom of Deception might work out for you. Sabia isn't the queen, but she amasses power very quickly in an orc camp and there's a nice bit of sexual content to be had in this quest.
Yep, though I already know about that :p Thing is the game isn't like that... yet. Apparently you'll have an army in future updates so I'm hoping you can do the stuff I mentioned in the OP.

o0finn0o

Aug 4, 2017
I did play something like that once, was a text based game where you had some demons(?) under your command and you could let them use you. You'd also conquer other tribes like vikings then let them breed you.
May I please know what game this is?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
May I please know what game this is?
I don't remember, sorry. It was so long ago and I'm pretty sure the game was abandoned at that point. From what I remember that was one of the paths you could take, but I can't be sure. If I ever find it again I'll post it here.