Futanari and Byuru Byuru Semen-Squeezing Dungeon
Futanari Mesugaki
Lilia's Livelihood
and Cage of Tentacles

Anything goes except for full-on furry content

Reactions: Pozar55

TheRichPeppe

Sep 6, 2023
Tri Color - 3 tsuno hajimari noo hanashi a VN, that contain 1 episode with male sounding. You can google it, or PM me, i will send you copy of game

cilker

Nov 30, 2022
I'll second this thread. I'm a huge fan of urethral penetration and I really hope I'll find some games that have it.

TazacSC

Jul 21, 2020
Not really my thing, but I ran into it in the game How to Fix the Future. As far as I know there's only one scene with it right now, but the game is pretty good.

cilker

Nov 30, 2022
Thank you but personally I'm more into urethral penetration rather than sounding. I hope someone has some suggestions because as big as this site is literally the only one I found was in bound by lust and even that one wasn't in the gallery.

cilker

Nov 30, 2022
Anyone has a suggestion that involves cockfucking? Most suggestions here involve sounding instead.

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
I just finished the NNN game. I liked it but it didn't have what I wanted the most - both of them cumming at the same time rather than one of them filling the other's balls. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. As for Bound by Lust, I've been told that suggestion before but sadly the scene isn't in the gallery.
Yeah its a thing you do with anath (i believe thats her name, the blue demon chick) at midnight, its an option you can pick if you pick her instead of sleeping, the urethral stuff comes in at a later point of the story that you have the option for.