Seeking Games with a lot of BBM/Old Man/Ugly Bastard

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been expanding my horizons a bit and in the last few weeks i've played a lot of games like Cohabitation, Goons Raid Her, The Professor, Mischief War, The Personal Assistant, Lizas Story, Power Vacuum, and I few more I have forgotten but was wondering if there are more out there I haven't heard of?

I've used the search function a few times and have come across a crap ton of games from 2017-2018 but nothing in the last few years. If anyone has any recommendations with a lot of
BBM/Old Man/Ugly Bastard content I would appreciate it. I don't care if it's Male or Female Protagonist or what engine it uses and I don't mind NTR content either. Feel free to drop anything outside the ones I mentioned in the first 2 sentences.

Thanks in advanced!

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
1685322038989.png
I'm playing one right now, I'll tell you if its good before I recommend you sink valuable time into it

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
My lewd game Court Magician (in development) is an ugly bastard game. It has corruption, slavery, bdsm, NTR and training themes. The core gameplay is about a magician who trains sex slaves for lust magic and manipulates his way to power.

Its available free on itch on F95. Hope you like it!

Itch:
Web:
Patreon:
Subscribestar: