1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games with a hot sister?

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Grasmeijer, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Grasmeijer

Grasmeijer New Member

Nov 23, 2017
    Hi, im looking for a good game with plenty of content with a sister character.

2. Thermophob

Thermophob Active Member

Apr 10, 2018
    Seriously? Every second game here has it. Dreams of Desire, Milfy City, Man of the House (you can nail two of them in this three games), Sisterly Lust (here you can go for three), Dreaming of Dana... just to mention few where you can do it multiple times.

3. fauxplayer

fauxplayer Well-Known Member Donor

May 29, 2017
    It would honestly be easier to make a list of games on this site that DON'T have content with a hot sister.

4. tarzan999

tarzan999 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2016
    Bad brother saga is the best one imo. It focuses on corruption rather than sex tho.

5. DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction Lord of Passion Donor Game Developer

Dec 28, 2017
    I'd argue, as a siscon, there aren't enough games that focus on a hot sister, My Sister My Roommate, Dreaming of Dana, Freeloading Family... can't think of any others. The rest are Harem games, more about getting mommy and treating the sisters like training wheels on corrupting mom.

My favorite sisters are Sara, from Milfy City, Mia, from View of Family, and Alice, from Dreams of Desire, but I really do feel like, at least with Mia and Alice, they were treated like easy pickings compared to mommy.

Sisterly Lust is a good game for people who are mostly Siscons, like me. It is a Harem game, but it's one where there seems to be a more even keel in the relationship dynamics between the 3 sisters and the mother, and rather than treating the sisters like training wheels, it treats the ancillary female characters outside the home as relief girls until the sisters start putting out.

Parental Love, while ostensibly being a daddy daughter game, also features daddy's sister, and she's pretty good looking imo.

I have a game in development, finally getting really close to a release, called The Things we do for Love, a play on Jaime Lannister's line from Game of Thrones, before he shoves Bran out of the tower for catching him and his sister fucking. The game is about a brother sister twincest relationship that comes out of a shared traumatic experience. There are going to be other characters that might have content, depending on your choices, but mostly they will be there for drama, or to become the beards to hide your relationship, if you take that route.

BigWamanHunter likes this.
  6. Thermophob

Thermophob Active Member

Apr 10, 2018
    Well I disagree partially. In some games they are indeed easy pickings, but in others they have more content than mother (like in MoTH, where you can score them pretty much regularly, and for mother it takes lot of grinding, but I digress), and progression with sisters is more or less independent from mother path. Again, in some cases sisters are ancilliary characters, but we cant really say it is in most of the games. On other hand this can be my subjective impression.

It's true for younger sisters (Alicem and Sara), but I think it's cliche about crushes. Progressing with Tracy and Caroline is far more consuming, compared to them mother is easy picking.

7. tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
    Imo that premise just doesn't sound very interesting (considering you being an amateur of course). I doubt that you will be able to write an interesting story and that you will have the drive and skill to produce enough content (quality content at that) that will draw enough attention to your patreon account before you just give up. Also, I don't think that anyone has a thing for Cersei. Why can't you just make a game like Bad brother saga/Sisterly lust. We can never have enough of those :D.

8. BigWamanHunter

BigWamanHunter Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Damn you u stole my idea! XD...... But you better not make Jamie a cuckold who only fucks his sister.....I hope u make it in a realistic way true to its source..... Any thing GoT exites me......

I HAVE A THING FOR CERSIE

9. DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction Lord of Passion Donor Game Developer

Dec 28, 2017
    First, you completely misunderstood me, it's not a game of thrones based game at all. The title is just a play on that line, my tongue in cheek way to say fuck you to Patreon, by not including the incest in my title, but still alluding to it. Secondly, it will be my third project. Maybe check out my current, ongoing project that I've heard plenty of good things about it, or the one that patreon shut down where I was parodying Big Brother, called Game Legends.

This is the sister.
    [​IMG]

fauxplayer likes this.
  10. Kasey

Kasey Looking for a victim... Moderator

Mar 9, 2017
    Ethan's Legacy before it got abandoned but still plenty of awesome sis content!

11. tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
    Miso Sorry. The sister looks hot. I'll be sure to check your games out!

DarthSeduction likes this.
  12. fauxplayer

fauxplayer Well-Known Member Donor

May 29, 2017
    I was being overly sarcastic before. Here are some of my favorite "hot sister" games:

Emily: Sister Attraction. If AIF games aren't your thing, I understand, but this is #1 on my list of sister games, and it's not even close, really.

The rest, in no particular order, bearing in mind that some do not focus on the sister primarily (in other words, there are sex scenes with the sister, but it might be a more of a harem game with other family members, etc)
    A Sister's Love (this game is on hold and took a rather bizarre turn in the last update, but worth the playthrough--the sister is hot!)
    Tangled Love (the last couple of updates have not been my favorite, but the brother-sister relationship in this game is well developed)
    Thinking About You (if you're looking for a game that focuses on pursuing a hot sister "only" this is an underrated gem)
    Life
    Love and Submission
    Two Weeks
    Waifu Academy
    Man of the House
    Big Brother
    Sisterly Lust
    My Sister, My Roommate
    A New Home
    Parental Love
    Milfy City
    F.I.L.F.
    (That's Family I'd Like to Fuck, fyi)
    Freeloading Family
    Where the Heart Is
    Research into Corruption
    Research into Affection
    Perverted Hotel
    Family Matters
    Deviant Desires
    Sister, Sister, Sister

Ethan's Legacy
    Time Stamps
    The Family Secret
    Deep Impact
    View of Family
    Sins of the Father
    Play With Us! Episode 2

Solvalley School
    House Arrest
    Life With Pleasure
    For Elise
    Paradise Falls
    My Sister Mia
    Summer with Mia

Family Therapy

There are plenty of others, that I'm either forgetting or never got into, like Glassix and some of the RPG games like The Artifact series, ICSTOR's other games like Incest Story, Incest Story 2, Milf's Villa, etc.

Happy hunting!

DrackDrap likes this.