• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Games where MC is a "chad" SUCK. Let me cook.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Your adulation makes for good indirect apologies and as such are accepted, you may now kiss the royal feet to make it clinical as the doctors say -
-is what I would say if I didn't have that dream this morning where I got told I'm beautiful, but then they tell I'm stupid and incompetent. ME? ME? I'll fucking kill the trauma in my head.
So kneel down my stereotypical American football player or hippy.
You calling me a virgin? Bitch I'm an angel stuck in hell, I'm purer than Colombian cocaine so I'll take that 50% as a compliment and as for the other 50%; you dare imply I don't know how girls, teen & women think? You dare think I don't know how sheeple think? Kneel to your shepperd for wasting time on understanding you sheeple instead of just dangling a carrot over your heads, because that's what you need, just like an annoying toddler needs to be yelled at.

Oh and I know what people need, not what they want. They never know what they want unless they're me. I know what I want, but my order is skewed. Do I want vengeance first or justice first? Do I want metaphorical vengeance by living a better life than my enemy or to drag him him into a hell of his own making for all eternity while I exit this life and start anew? decisions, decisions.

If you were a woman you wouldn't be much different, personality precedes white matter and estrogen.
If you're a Stacywoman football player you're more indifferent, more of a FeelsGuy or a Pepe(who's the original FeelsGuy who's the original Wojak) things don't bother you or you don't show they bother you. You'd snap passively or subtly, you'd at most throw an insecure "There's a million country corn pussy or dick to go around," your type of show is more generic, more kabuki theatre.
However if you were more mexican, more spanish ...more of indo-descent you'd be all about making a show of it since you'd be all about pride and standards that contradict one another. Mehicanos are all about loyalty through strength, never humble, humbleness means weakness and to them similar to you weakness is disgusting, there is no neutrality. There is neutrality after they made their point(in their head), did their number and got bored. That's why mehicanos fucking love their dragon balls.
Mehicanos are all about tricking you and never being anyone's fool, If you're a fool then you deserved to be a fool, a victim, to be taken advantage of, you betrayed yourself. Because mehicanos are just like toddlers who don't understand circumstances & life, toddlers give no shits that El Pablo has 40 armed men ready for tea at your place to discuss the terms of you getting cucked. That's why mehicanos are called cowards, but they're not clinical cowards, they're merely opportunists who hate equality, they're imbalanced in the head as their lifestyle is imbalanced. They flip flop. Delude them into thinking they have the upperhand and suddenly they'll fight to the death. Have you played that game made by that one mehicano woman? She contradicts her own standards. Nothing but awful awful choices and then she acts high & mighty about how dumb you are and her correct answers are disgustingly asinine and worthy of an uneducated 9 year old with a knife shoved to her throat and stepped on the stomach cause that's what happens to most kids who live in mehico. Asians at least pretend eating dogs is wrong with ying yang hocus pocus, but middle eastern descent pride themselves in tricking the morons, beating up the weak, hating any kind of weakness. Their form of emotional intelligence is trickery, they never appreciate art. You might have something in common there with hating on so-called 'artsie fartsie poopsie queers' as you call them. Mehicanos similar to jamaicans/africans lazy, pride & stubborness wise but much more active in the head in all the wrong ways. Jamaicans are chill, less religion makes for a healthy mind.

Their emotional intelligence is on the level of a hypocritical 5 year old who says something then does something different or a cat that can't decide where it stands or a dumb dog that has the emotional maturity of a puppy. They're antisocial emotional wrecks who have been either pampered too much or taught with the belt and they haven't had a good texan-made bull leather belt in 20 years on their asses in order to behave. They're just begging to be put into their place. Those who have been pampered seek revenge till they realize they can't right now and try to get it later, served cold. I personally prefer my revenge while it's hot.

Now you ... you seem more like a white Stacy to me , you're much more indifferent, ironically more boring to work with since I don't get as many reactions out of you as I would with a la negresa.
Rednecks are more boring, but more adorable ... when they know their place. They also don't have much unity in them, they eat each other alive, "latins" aka indos have a common enemy besides themselves. They also do a lot of shit out of passion/out of pride regardless if it's practical or not. They're decent to great manipulators especially the arabs. You on the other hand seem more like a quarterback who takes orders or gives orders to someone even lesser on the IQ scale than him.
Unless I just analyzed your mask from which I can apply some maths and say you're 90 degree away, 90 degree away cause you're not complete 180 degrees away from becoming what you wish to be.

Last edited:

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Your adulation makes for good indirect apologies and as such are accepted, you may now kiss the royal feet to make it clinical as the doctors say -
-is what I would say if I didn't have that dream this morning where I got told I'm beautiful, but then they tell I'm stupid and incompetent. ME? ME? I'll fucking kill the trauma in my head.
So kneel down my stereotypical American football player or hippy.
You calling me a virgin? Bitch I'm an angel stuck in hell, I'm purer than Colombian cocaine so I'll take that 50% as a compliment and as for the other 50%; you dare imply I don't know how girls, teen & women think? You dare think I don't know how sheeple think? Kneel to your shepperd for wasting time on understanding you sheeple instead of just dangling a carrot over your heads, because that's what you need, just like an annoying toddler needs to be yelled at.

Oh and I know what people need, not what they want. They never know what they want unless they're me. I know what I want, but my order is skewed. Do I want vengeance first or justice first? Do I want metaphorical vengeance by living a better life than my enemy or to drag him him into a hell of his own making for all eternity while I exit this life and start anew? decisions, decisions.

If you were a woman you wouldn't be much different, personality precedes white matter and estrogen.
If you're a Stacywoman football player you're more indifferent, more of a FeelsGuy or a Pepe(who's the original FeelsGuy who's the original Wojak) things don't bother you or you don't show they bother you. You'd snap passively or subtly, you'd at most throw an insecure "There's a million country corn pussy or dick to go around," your type of show is more generic, more kabuki theatre.
However if you were more mexican, more spanish ...more of indo-descent you'd be all about making a show of it since you'd be all about pride and standards that contradict one another. Mehicanos are all about loyalty through strength, never humble, humbleness means weakness and to them similar to you weakness is disgusting, there is no neutrality. There is neutrality after they made their point(in their head), did their number and got bored. That's why mehicanos fucking love their dragon balls.
Mehicanos are all about tricking you and never being anyone's fool, If you're a fool then you deserved to be a fool, a victim, to be taken advantage of, you betrayed yourself. Because mehicanos are just like toddlers who don't understand circumstances & life, toddlers give no shits that El Pablo has 40 armed men ready for tea at your place to discuss the terms of you getting cucked. That's why mehicanos are called cowards, but they're not clinical cowards, they're merely opportunists who hate equality, they're imbalanced in the head as their lifestyle is imbalanced. They flip flop. Delude them into thinking they have the upperhand and suddenly they'll fight to the death. Have you played that game made by that one mehicano woman? She contradicts her own standards. Nothing but awful awful choices and then she acts high & mighty about how dumb you are and her correct answers are disgustingly asinine and worthy of an uneducated 9 year old with a knife shoved to her throat and stepped on the stomach cause that's what happens to most kids who live in mehico. Asians at least pretend eating dogs is wrong with ying yang hocus pocus, but middle eastern descent pride themselves in tricking the morons, beating up the weak, hating any kind of weakness. Their form of emotional intelligence is trickery, they never appreciate art. You might have something in common there with hating on so-called 'artsie fartsie poopsie queers' as you call them. Mehicanos similar to jamaicans/africans lazy, pride & stubborness wise but much more active in the head in all the wrong ways. Jamaicans are chill, less religion makes for a healthy mind.

Their emotional intelligence is on the level of a hypocritical 5 year old who says something then does something different or a cat that can't decide where it stands or a dumb dog that has the emotional maturity of a puppy. They're antisocial emotional wrecks who have been either pampered too much or taught with the belt and they haven't had a good texan-made bull leather belt in 20 years on their asses in order to behave. They're just begging to be put into their place. Those who have been pampered seek revenge till they realize they can't right now and try to get it later, served cold. I personally prefer my revenge while it's hot.

Now you ... you seem more like a white Stacy to me , you're much more indifferent, ironically more boring to work with since I don't get as many reactions out of you as I would with a la negresa.
Rednecks are more boring, but more adorable ... when they know their place. They also don't have much unity in them, they eat each other alive, "latins" aka indos have a common enemy besides themselves. They also do a lot of shit out of passion/out of pride regardless if it's practical or not. They're decent to great manipulators especially the arabs. You on the other hand seem more like a quarterback who takes orders or gives orders to someone even lesser on the IQ scale than him.
Unless I just analyzed your mask from which I can apply some maths and say you're 90 degree away, 90 degree away cause you're not complete 180 degrees away from becoming what you wish to be.
1715434068573.png

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
You're the one bitching about mental illnesses, not me. Did you feel offended? Womp womp,
Bro i was vibing with you until you wrote Womp womp, there is no excuse to that... :(

Can you make a game about a guy that is a cuckinbus, he would enter other guys wet dreams and turn them into cuck nightmares, so he could harvest cuck energy because that is the only way to corrupt his loyals LIs into cucking him?

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Bro i was vibing with you until you wrote Womp womp, there is no excuse to that... :(

Can you make a game about a guy that is a cuckinbus, he would enter other guys wet dreams and turn them into cuck nightmares, so he could harvest cuck energy because that is the only way to corrupt his loyals LIs into cucking him?
Of course I could do that. Give me a follow and I'll put it on my list.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I DON'T CARE THAT I AM COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT
Sorry to have to paraphrase, but you actually ARE misconstruing my entire post history on this thread.
I wasn't bitching about mental illnesses as you seem to think I was but rather your completely inappropriate usage of them.

I will now take a moment to formally request that you do not contact me in any way.

This will be my last post on this thread as I now plan to both it and you completely as we cannot have a reasonable discussion. This is all on you. You want to make a cuck-centered game? Fine, go ahead. But do try to not use mental illness terms when you just want to pick on people. Even you must see how that is simply not on. If you can't even see that much, I wish you much luck in your life going forward from now; you're going to need it.

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Sorry to have to paraphrase, but you actually ARE misconstruing my entire post history on this thread.
I wasn't bitching about mental illnesses as you seem to think I was but rather your completely inappropriate usage of them.

I will now take a moment to formally request that you do not contact me in any way.

This will be my last post on this thread as I now plan to both it and you completely as we cannot have a reasonable discussion. This is all on you. You want to make a cuck-centered game? Fine, go ahead. But do try to not use mental illness terms when you just want to pick on people. Even you must see how that is simply not on. If you can't even see that much, I wish you much luck in your life going forward from now; you're going to need it.
Bro it's not that deep