Seeking Games where a girl is forced to where ill-fitting clothes?

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
I'm looking for games where the female characters are forced, for whatever reason, to wear ill-fitting clothes. For example, in Damon, the protagonist shrinks his sister's clothes, and for some reason that I don't remember, they are unable to get more, so she is forced to wear the clothes that barely cover her ass or cleavage.

Another way—which I don't have an example of—could be due to the forced growth of body parts; the protagonist may forcefully grow a girl's tits or ass to the point that her old clothes no longer fit her, and so now she has to wear the clothes that don't fit until she gets more, or for some reason she may be unable to get more.

In summary, I just want a game where a girl is forced to wear clothes that don't fit.

The MC cannot be female.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
The closest I can think of: - Simply start the game in cheat mod with graphic, and create giants, unlock all cloths, check all the clothes on them and decide which you like the most.

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
The closest I can think of: - Simply start the game in cheat mod with graphic, and create giants, unlock all cloths, check all the clothes on them and decide which you like the most.
I don't like text-based. If you don't know any that fit the exact description, can you name any that just have ill-fitting clothes in general?