Seeking games that made you really laugh?

newgamre21

Jul 19, 2018
i know it's not the main reason people play games for, but sometimes when you trying to fap to a scene, a really funny line comes up or you see something something hilarious.
please share if know any! (include screenshots if you have the time!)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm a bit hit and miss with what I find amusing.

I like dry humour, sarcasm and witty banter but most humour I see in games is juvenile at best. Not trying to sound high and mighty I just don't find it funny.

Where the Heart is has a scene with banter between the MC and one of the girls, shit like that I find amusing.

That part in Teachers Pets where he calls the girl a cunt and she mentions her dad and he asks if he's a cunt too.

A New Home has a bit of decent banter.

Dreaming of Dana has some amusing scenes with banter between Chris and Dana.

Cumdump in Last Sovereign has some hilarious scenes.

Kayelinth from Renryuu Ascension plays a similar role to Cumdump as the comic relief and is just as amusing. Those are my 2 favourite characters from any game ever on sheer amusement to adorability ratio.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
i know it's not the main reason people play games for, but sometimes when you trying to fap to a scene, a really funny line comes up or you see something something hilarious.
please share if know any! (include screenshots if you have the time!)
Its most probably not the Main Reason to look for a Game around here but I prefer a funny one to anything that takes itself to serious. :)

I really suggest you try Snow Daze

Played it last night and had a few moments were I couldn't stop laughing.
(Especially when something goes not as planned. :) )

best regards
Kai

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well I tested a game once because a friend suggested it, couldn't stop laughing while playing it but haven't tried it ever since. It's called and like I said it's one of the funniest games if not the funniest game on this board :)

Reactions: Alkayr

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
In the NSFW VN department Acting Lessons had me laughing a few times.

The Bard's Tale from 2004 had me rolling on the floor quite a few times.

Cheers - Kaffekop