• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games that have slutty female main characters

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Looking for games that are similar to "Depraved Vampire Slut" and the Vitamin Quest games. The sheer abundance of defeat rape games have seriously grown old for me.
Whether it be a corruption-type game or a game where the character is already a slut at the start, doesn't really matter
NTR or non-NTR isn't really important too.
I just want depraved lewd sluts.
I prefer 2D ones over 3D games.

Games in this category that I've already played:
- Depraved Vampire Slut
- Vitamin Quest 1&2
- The One-Person Online games like Anzu and Fumika Fantasy
-Cursed Armor 1&2
- Ambrosia
- Antithesis
- The Tale of a Cat and a Girl
(Might be forgetting some more games that I've already played, but my smooth brain won't let me remember more.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks, but let me reiterate some stuff. I'm fine with rape content, I just find games that only use defeat rape for sexual content just... boring. There's so much games that do that and not enough just pure on slutty behavior. I know that there are a good amount of 3D games that fit that category, but 3D stuff just don't click for me. I really prefer 2D.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Eclipse witch, when selecting "already experienced" at the start. Essentially you get a prologue in which the protagonist is presented as the village bitch (totally consensual) and then she goes on an adventure.
There are GOR scene if you want them, but not that many overall. Nice touch: most monster have a "nasty" version. There is one fight that you "need" to lose to access the route with the most sex scenes though.

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
I didn't play much of it, but I think so.
Hey do you got more slut and nympho female protagonist games? I'd prefer JP style, and if the art style or the script in the game is somehow a littble bit "gross", it would be better! If you can recommend some it would really help me, Thx!!