5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dani666

May 8, 2020
How did you achieve two five stars reviews on the day of the presentation? It looks a bit suspect. Anyway, I will try it and give my opinion...

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Very nice. I liked the visual beginning that is actually the middle and the ending that is actually the beginning. :sneaky:
Thanks so much, Kroelle Cook
Looking forward to more or maybe looking akimbo for more is a more apt statement. ;)

Anyway, I will try it and give my opinion...
Were waiting anxiously! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kroelle Cook

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Sexy game. Although I have to say it doesn't feel like "female protag". I suppose Savannah is meant to be the protag?

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I tried making the apk package for android, but I'm getting some apk key error when compiling the file. I'm not used to develop apps for phones, so right now I have no clue.... ‍
Can anyone here help me out with this error?
I suppose it means that I need to set something up, or perhaps install something, in order to generate the key and move on with creating the APK package?!

1714068688578.png

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Can anyone here help me out with this error?
I suppose it means that I need to set something up, or perhaps install something, in order to generate the key and move on with creating the APK package?!

View attachment 3573560
I figured it out!
Android port added and in download section on the title page!
Have a great weekend all!

meisjenna

Oct 7, 2017
I'm so happy you liked it!

In fact, thank you everyone who took the time to write! I never imagined so much positive feedback (y)
Do you have a discord server/do you use discord? Would love to chat sometime! I go by the same name as here on there if you're ever in the mood

Reactions: Kroelle Cook
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes