Games List Updated: 4/23/2017 4:19 Am Cst (-6 Gmt)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Updated: 4/23/2017 4:19 AM CST (-6 GMT)
Unstuck thread due to not updating it in over a month. I'll get to it eventually but won't re-stick the thread.

You'll notice at RPG Maker, The layout changes from just the games name that the links look different. It's cause I found a faster way that what I was doing to add games to the list. Games after finding this way of adding also have the same effect.

This will not be 100% up to date unless date and time shown in the last updated on is at that exact moment. I will be the only one managing this and it's more or less for personal use. Do not edit this thread unless you are a mod that wants to clarify anything. Also I never said the Hookers were free.

Blackjack:

Hookers:

So I know there's quite alot of features this site has to make it easier to find games (it sure as hell made it easy to make this list) and I know they are detailed in Read Me threads but there are alot of people who see that and think it's more of a suggestion then a requirement (besides rules). This List is mostly for me and is setup in a manner that I felt like doing and updated as I get too it, only collections will be labeled with "- Collection". the exception was Urban Xlife which has an abandoned version and figured I'd place something to distinguish the difference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
My opinion on lists is pretty known by now so I'm not going to go onto this, I'll just let you know that a game called jane the office slut or something was moved to ren'py.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Moved Jane, The Office Slut to Ren'Py and since I had the edit open added the games that have been added since yesterday's edit. As for the list, it's for me, it just happens to be available for everyone. Sometimes I forget games exist and I am terrible at managing digital things so I have bookmarks to things that I haven't seen in months. Also had to clear 200gb of old shit off my PC today, it's all games we have on here/ones that weren't in english and didn't have an english translation patch that were also a waste of space. That being said, ARK is a fun game.

And either Bloo is planning on recreating the games list as it once was or Bloo never fully got rid of the old games list. Which means I could just copy and paste the VN's from that list on here and then add games that were added post removal of the games list.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Why are some games in these lists highlighted in bold?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
because when you copy and paste the from the release section, it does that. the ones that aren't were typed and hyperlinked.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
haven't done it in awhile. planning on it but for the most part the date shown is the last time it was updated.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I kinda said fuck the list, least there's still blackjack and hookers. really took a page from Bender on this one. update it one day, just today isn't that day.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello!
Thanks for adding us to your list!
I am the game designer of Kalyskah and our game is actually made in Unreal Engine, not Unity.

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Did you know of a flash show or game that involved a magical girl get fucked by a male villain while old man spotted them while watering his garden?

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
the fact that i can't access Everyday Sexual Life with Hikikomori Sister's page is annoying

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes