Seeking Games like LifePlay but with actual features?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I like LifePlay, but for being a life sim, it's actually pretty lite on the 'life sim' part. In fact, you could go through the game not working a single day, not having a home, and just hooking up with random npcs, and you'll be fine. Add to this that the game is kind of unbalanced - as soon as you have 40+ attraction, most npcs are yours for the taking. Again, I like LifePlay, it's "simple" and pretty, plus the modding is good too. And no, I'm not trying to rain on the dev, since he's pretty much developing the game by himself. I just want something more.

So, are there any actual sandbox games that let you have sex with most, if not any npc, but also feature life sim mechanics that actually work? I know there are quite a few RenPy sandbox games, but they're pretty limited in terms of what you can do, and most of them are plot-driven anyway. Likewise, I'm aware of the various HTML games, but I'd like something with more pictures and less reading, if you're catching my drift.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: coreyb666

saciperere

May 17, 2020
Girl Life (one of the best life-sim games in my opinion)

Chloe18

Life Choices (its a HTML game but it isn't really text-heavy and has some good pictures imo)

Degrees of Lewdity

Cupid's Way (also HTML but i really enjoyed it and i believe its still in development)

About It

FemLife

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

saciperere

May 17, 2020
Life Choices (its a HTML game but it isn't really text-heavy and has some good pictures imo)
Nevermind that one, it's been a while since i played that game and i forgot how shitty and grindy it is, maybe you like it but i did not really enjoy it.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Girl Life (one of the best life-sim games in my opinion)

Chloe18

Degrees of Lewdity

Cupid's Way (also HTML but i really enjoyed it and i believe its still in development)

About It

FemLife
Thanks for the suggestions. Didn't find "About it" on here. :unsure:
Also, got anything that's not fem protag?

Reactions: saciperere

saciperere

May 17, 2020
Oh sorry i guess i should've asked if you wanted male protags or fem protags. Anyways here are some with male protags:

"Summertime Saga" (very nice)

"Love and Sex Second Base"

"Futadomworld - Binding Sin" (if u dont mind futa and femdom)

"Degrees of Lewdity" (you can play as a boy or a girl)

"The Sims 4" (surprisingly good with a few mods added, although kinda boring to set everything up)

"Special Harem Class"

there really isn't a lot of good ones but hopefully i could help you out a bit!
btw i would send the links to the games if i could but unfortunately i rarely comment so i can't post links yet

Last edited:
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Oh sorry i guess i should've asked if you wanted male protags or fem protags. Anyways here are some with male protags:

"Summertime Saga" (very nice)

"Love and Sex Second Base"

"Futadomworld - Binding Sin" (if u dont mind futa and femdom)

"Degrees of Lewdity" (you can play as a boy or a girl)

"The Sims 4" (surprisingly good with a few mods added, although kinda boring to set everything up)

"Special Harem Class"

there really isn't a lot of good ones but hopefully i could help you out a bit!
btw i would send the links to the games if i could but unfortunately i rarely comment so i can't post links yet

Reactions: saciperere