Seeking Games like Insexsity

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
I'm looking for similar games like Insexsity.
Link:
in English
Thanks

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
In terms of visuals/animation the only thing coming to mind right away is . It's completely different when it comes to anything else though.
In terms of gameplay or plot (Innocent girl turns progressively into slut, has to work etc.), just take any female protag sandbox game, like Big Kuyash, New Paths, Girl Life. Again completely different when it comes to anything else.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Chloe18 is the closest I've seen as terms of story, but the art style and animation of Insexsity is something really cool. I backed them on Patreon and am hoping that they do a huge update soon. I hate waiting for games to be complete, but Insexsity has potential to be something very, very special.

2020 update: it didn't. disregard my above comment. Insexsity sucks.

Last edited:

AnotherHarem

Jun 8, 2019
Chloe18 is the closest I've seen as terms of story, but the art style and animation of Insexsity is something really cool. I backed them on Patreon and am hoping that they do a huge update soon. I hate waiting for games to be complete, but Insexsity has potential to be something very, very special.

2020 update: it didn't. disregard my above comment. Insexsity sucks.
I noticed that there was one on steam as well. Is it the same as the free one??

Reactions: Marsattic

Oook999

Apr 22, 2023
I really like playing this game. It is very interesting to play. But it is stuck in V1.03. Is there any update coming soon?