Seeking Games Like Acting Lessons?

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Okay everyone, my question might be a little off topic and maybe has been answered before but do you know other good games like Acting Lessons ? I mean where choices really matter and where the story is good and believable ? (If possible made with Renpy)
Thanks

Reactions: peanutbutterpancake

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Okay everyone, my question might be a little off topic and maybe has been answered before but do you know other good games like Acting Lessons ? I mean where choices really matter and where the story is good and believable ? (If possible made with Ren'py)
Thanks
"Twists of my life" comes to mind. Choices matter and it's ... fairly believable.

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
Okay everyone, my question might be a little off topic and maybe has been answered before but do you know other good games like Acting Lessons ? I mean where choices really matter and where the story is good and believable ? (If possible made with Renpy)
Thanks
DrPinkCake gave a shoutout to a game called Retrieving the Past a few weeks ago. It's a crossover, of sorts, and the two share a few story details and there's a guest appearance from an Acting Lessons character. You might want to try that one.

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
DrPinkCake gave a shoutout to a game called Retrieving the Past a few weeks ago. It's a crossover, of sorts, and the two share a few story details and there's a guest appearance from an Acting Lessons character. You might want to try that one.
Thanks, I'm going to try it :)

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks
If you didn't play " Depraved Awakening " you really should! It's one of the best games with one of the best stories too ( the best one IMO )

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
If you didn't play " Depraved Awakening " you really should! It's one of the best games with one of the best stories too ( the best one IMO )
Oh yeah I started it two days ago and I got to say it's the bomb ^^ Thanks for reminding it to me

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
@sexpotato You can try Our Fate. It's a another good one. Not as good as Acting Lessons but close enough in my opinion. Other than that I haven't come across another one like Acting Lessons or Our Fate.
Not enough sex in Our Fate. As far as I can recall, there's no sex with your daughter yet, even though it's already ver 0.9. Whereas AL (Acting Lessons) already has tons of good sex, good dialogues, and good story.

Reactions: The_Driver

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
The deluca family great too. My new favourite. Still early days though. Action, comedy, good cgs, nice build up, and a totally relatable story that basically happens to everyone ;)

And babysitter, that is a classic, definitely along the lines of Acting lessons.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson