• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games involving succubi/monster girls and female dominance with animation

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Like the title says, I’m looking for good succubus games that involve female dominance so the MC might get raped or drained.

My main requirement is that they have animations of some kind (and having a floating static image doesn’t count) and are translated in English. The art should at least okay, so not some really pixellated art (like Drain Dungeon). Genre/voiced I don’t care about but I wouldn’t like more extreme kinks such as pegging, vore etc.

The only games I’ve found that fit my criteria are Succubus Covenant and Succubus Prison - House Of Lewd Demons.

If anyone could help, I would be really grateful.

Deavolo

Dec 12, 2021
i think you can look to drain mansion its 2d pixel art game and mc get reverse raped by succubi and little incest it have puzzle and boss fights or you can play fotbs or succabus affection they bot have reverse rape.