Seeking Games comparable to "Noxian Nights"?

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
I´ve played "Noxian Nights" lately, it was ... truly good and entertaining.
I liked the setting itself, slowly breaking and corrupting the character.
Title may aswell says it all, are there any games compared to that game?

Any suggestions? Thanks in Advance! :)

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
Kingdom of Deception, it's the same creator but the game is not finsih and Roundscape in the same kind

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Kingdom of Deception, it's the same creator but tuhe game is not finsih and Roundscape in the same kind
Hmm, I already gave this game a try, not my kind of setting and world, even though its the same creator and concept. :s

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
Hmm, I already gave this game a try, not my kind of setting and world, even though its the same creator and concept. :s
In the fantasy univers i know only this games (with a story) on rpgmaker, there is seeds of chaos also but not with rpg maker there is legend of queen opala also the first game is finish i think

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
If Kingdom of deception doesn't wor for you I'm not sure what it is you liked about noxian nights. Still, it was by far my favorite RPG maker game here until I found 'Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~'.

Its the same style with easier combat. Same kind of corruption stat that gives acces to more scenes. The protagonists have a similar personnality. The art is much better imo and similarly you are not punished for enjoying the H content. Its leagues ahead of every other game in that genre in my opinion.

Reactions: holy47

Anz8200

Mar 23, 2018
i downloaded noxian nights 1.2.4 but the arrow keys are not working (only down arrow is working) ,i cant move my character .i am really looking forward to play it . anyone encountered the similar problem ,if so kindly help me please.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
i downloaded noxian nights 1.2.4 but the arrow keys are not working (only down arrow is working) ,i cant move my character .i am really looking forward to play it . anyone encountered the similar problem ,if so kindly help me please.
Well, you could just put your safe file somewhere, safe hahaha, no seriously now...
Put your safe file somewhere safe & just re-install the game, maybe it works after doing that.
Elsewise, just try to re-do your keysetting by pressing the F1 button. Worked fine for me. :)

Anz8200

Mar 23, 2018
Well, you could just put your safe file somewhere, safe hahaha, no seriously now...
Put your safe file somewhere safe & just re-install the game, maybe it works after doing that.
Elsewise, just try to re-do your keysetting by pressing the F1 button. Worked fine for me. :)
Tried reinstalling and triedtto configure keys but those are just too confusing like A, B, C, X, L, R and there are no options to set arrow keys.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Tried reinstalling and triedtto configure keys but those are just too confusing like A, B, C, X, L, R and there are no options to set arrow keys.
Well, I could upload my Noxian Nights folder & send it to you, maybe that will fix the problem.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
A, B, C, X, L, R are gamepad buttons
so maybe you configured it to control with gamepad.
Try playing with gamepad, or try unplugging gamepad and then start the game.

Anz8200

Mar 23, 2018
It is uploading now, I will add the link as PS. once its done. Make sure to check out on it.

Here comes the link:
No luck :(
do you have the same options like this ?

Last edited: