Seeking Game with Mom protagonist?

HardCoreEvo

Sep 5, 2017
I search a game with Mom protagonist or Milf.
Prefer game with animation and i don't like ''Cartoon'' game.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018

Is pretty good imo. I didn't fully play it bc i can't play female protagonist games, but it seems like it has a lot for an 0.3

Reactions: DrackDrap

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I was kinda curious about this too are there any other games besides a wife and mother where you play as a mum?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
You play as the mom in Inevitable Relations but A) you're more of a dyke archetype than a MILF and B) I think the incest is between your son and daughter? I havent played it since like 0.02

Reactions: DrackDrap

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
only thing i can add to this is, there is nothing in "a wife and mother" to look forward to yet. barely any nudity and the son hasn't seen so much as the mothers nipple yet so i wouldn't get to hype for it. not just mother and son though, the mother hasn't really done anything. everything that happens is accidentel. accidental butt touch, accidental breast touch. the mother is hot, but the game is too long for her to have any kind of scene yet.

i'm gonna follow this thread incase a more raunchy game gets suggested.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
There are a few threads here about a milf/mom protagonist with a few posts each, this seems to be the most active.

I'm also looking for a game with a MILF main character where you could seduce younger boys (or girls, but I assume it would be mainly boys). Obviously, everyone knows AWAM but I'm looking for the opposite dynamic. Not a slut, but someone who would actively seduce and corrupt and they'd be more reluctant or innocent and inexperienced.

Feb 15, 2019
only thing i can add to this is, there is nothing in "a wife and mother" to look forward to yet. barely any nudity and the son hasn't seen so much as the mothers nipple yet so i wouldn't get to hype for it. not just mother and son though, the mother hasn't really done anything. everything that happens is accidentel. accidental butt touch, accidental breast touch. the mother is hot, but the game is too long for her to have any kind of scene yet.

i'm gonna follow this thread incase a more raunchy game gets suggested.
3 years later and theres still no sex in this fucking game, everything is good besides the fact that after all this fucking years there is no sex in this game and it's all just teasing and stuff. I was really interested in the game but after all that, i just can't be asked anymore to keep looking forward to a pointless update smh.