Seeking Game with girl goblin and or gnome

tonzo

Dec 11, 2017
Hi there i am looking for games with girl goblin and or gnome , remember one with a goblin where you are on a boat and try googles to hypnotise the crew but i cant remember the name of this game. Plus if you know any other game with those kind of character , i am open to suggestion. Thank you ^^

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi there i am looking for games with girl goblin and or gnome , remember one with a goblin where you are on a boat and try googles to hypnotise the crew but i cant remember the name of this game. Plus if you know any other game with those kind of character , i am open to suggestion. Thank you ^^
Perfect game for you:

Also, if you like text based games, Corruption of Champions has a ton of goblin gals.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The Pixan race in Coceter Chronicles are pretty much goblins, but there's only one with any content thus far.

tonzo

Dec 11, 2017
Thx guys the goblin slayer one made me laugh a lot, i know there is games axed around world of warcraft but i cant find them all.

Reactions: wx448
Dec 22, 2017
Goblin walker it dont really have a girl goblin as the main pc but there are two of them

Aug 25, 2017
As far as I'm aware (before reading the other answers here) your best bet is probably . You'll have to customize your own girl, but there's a ton of possibility. Screenshot (4).png
This is Kelpie, my athletic goblin tomboy waifu. That face is about as goblin-y as I could manage. Biggest possible ears, wide-set eyes, slanted nostrils, etc. The game is really designed to make good-looking Asian girls, but if you know what you're doing you could just about manage white girls, black girls and elves. Goblins are a bit of a stretch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for how to make a girl Gnomish, well I guess that depends a lot on what fantasy setting you're basing her on, but generally you'll want to make sure she has the most cartoonish face and button-y nose possible. Screenshot (33).png The closest I've made to a Gnome is my yandere elf-loli Katsuai. She's pretty cute but I don't think I'd quite call her a Gnome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The biggest limitation in Honey Select to making Goblins and Gnomes is that you can only make the girls so short. Screenshot (14).png
Nimue here is the shortest you can possibly make a girl in the game. The tallest is as tall as the male character. This is a limitation of the way the characters are animated. Also you can't make the limbs shorter, which is important in making somebody look dwarfish.

I'm right with you in wishing there was more interest in hentai for female Goblins/Gnomes/etc., because I love short women.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
I know this is an old thread but since it came up in a search for something else and I'm here, figured I'd add in Sanguine Rose for anyone else who stumbles across here. Not goblin girls specifically, but Glasha and Crow are both fantastically done Orc/Half-Orc girls.

Moonkack

Jan 25, 2022
I don't know if you might have played it it's called warlock and boobs so give it a try if you want to.