• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Game with a Female MC with the MC being dominant

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys

So I am looking for a game which allows a female protagonist who will be the dominant one in the game. Any type of game will work exept RPG. Basically any slave/master game that exists but with a female mc. The slave can be either male or female.

OR
a game like i described above but where you play as a gay master

Tags that are a must
Female Domination, Female Protagonist

Preferably tags that include
Mind control/Hypnosis, corruption, humiliation, slave, punishment, anal, lesbian, male slave, female slave, gay, Vaginal sex,

Thanks in advance

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
moved to the correct forum and renamed thread to be a little more descriptive

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Huh... not much.

There is Domination Quest but that is RPGM so it‘s out. Then we have Blank Slate that seems to imply it will be option later on, but looks to be abandoned after the first version. Than there is Hall Monitor, which is abandoned.

So know we have the games where you can choose to be female or turn into a woman, like Hardtimes in Hornstown, The Company and other text based games.

I do wonder if it will be an option in Seeds of Chaos. Your wife is a secondary playable character and can be made to whip the Main Character and some asshole, but in both scenes she gets carroled/manipulated to do this. But maybe later she can do stuff like this on her own initiative.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm trying to make game with dominant or trickster type female lesbian proto. :)

I'm using RPG Maker but you will not find a single turn based battle here.