Identify Game where you play as a father of three daughters and one moves out of your apartment.

Aventuro

Aug 12, 2023
I can't find it anywhere and I'm afraid it has been removed. This is all I remember about the game:

• You play as a grown man with a job selling apartments (I think)
  • You have a nice two-story apartment with a bed, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room. And there is a swimming pool in the building with a sauna and everything.
  • You have three daughters that you haven't seen in a while, because in the divorce they went with their mother.
  • The youngest daughter is redhead and very attached to you, she moves to live with you for work or study reasons. (I don't remember) You sleep with her every night, because you share her bed. Of her three sisters, she is the one with the most content from her as far as she plays.
  • The middle daughter has black hair, she is the one with humble breasts and she doesn't like you. (you have to earn her trust) If you don't make the right decisions with her, she will throw you a pure game over screen. She's also half a tsundere.
  • The eldest is the most mature and wears glasses. She is not afraid to undress in front of you and to bother the middle one because of how bitter she is XD.

There are other girls, like the ones you sell an apartment to, an Asian girl you meet in a market...and others that I don't remember. And I think it's made in Renpy.