Seeking Game suggestions for me

Bob121

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have any long(more than 10 hours without skipping) non-visual-novel adult games to recommend?(Preferably on this site)

Preferably a Male Protagonist

There's probably a thread for this but I haven't found it.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Does anyone have any long(more than 10 hours without skipping) non-visual-novel adult games to recommend?(Preferably on this site)

Preferably a Male Protagonist

There's probably a thread for this but I haven't found it.
Without suggesting games that are grind with no substance, no. 10 hours, for an adult game, is insane. I think, even with all of the content in DmD it's less than 10 hours and that's one of the longest games and its a visual novel. But seeing as you are taking out visual novels, and female protagonists, honestly, I'm not even sure what to tell you.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
The big question is, does it have to be a game from a western developer, because thats the real struggle, cant really think of many with male protagonist, and that long. Mostly because theres not many finished ones to chose from as well. And even the most grindy games that are unfinished dont really reach that length.

None visual novel, male protagonist, and decently long I can only think of Zombies Life right now, if thats your thing.

Any genre limitations, to make it even harder to find a game? We want the toughest possible challenge heh. And would you play translated (mostly from Japanese) games? Not going to bother asking if you are willing to run a machine translation program on your own, as thats not for everyone.

But at least accepting translated ones would increase the selection a lot.

Edit: Just remembered, Roundscape Adorevia played as a male character would qualify. Guess most games would be RPG to reach that length without being a VN.

Last edited:

Bob121

Jun 11, 2017
The big question is, does it have to be a game from a western developer, because thats the real struggle, cant really think of many with male protagonist, and that long. Mostly because theres not many finished ones to chose from as well. And even the most grindy games that are unfinished dont really reach that length.

None visual novel, male protagonist, and decently long I can only think of Zombies Life right now, if thats your thing.

Any genre limitations, to make it even harder to find a game? We want the toughest possible challenge heh. And would you play translated (mostly from Japanese) games? Not going to bother asking if you are willing to run a machine translation program on your own, as thats not for everyone.

But at least accepting translated ones would increase the selection a lot.

Edit: Just remembered, Roundscape Adorevia played as a male character would qualify. Guess most games would be RPG to reach that length without being a VN.
Yeah, I played Roundscape until the end of its current version around Jan 2017. I've also tried Zombie's Life and Kamidori Alchemy Meister(Awesome game). Wish the other games made by Kamidori's developer were translated. By visual novel, I pretty much mean the mass produced Japanese kind, for some reason western VNs are a lot more enjoyable after I read 100 novels of dense morally rightous MCs or stupidly evil corrupted MCs.

Bob121

Jun 11, 2017
Without suggesting games that are grind with no substance, no. 10 hours, for an adult game, is insane. I think, even with all of the content in DmD it's less than 10 hours and that's one of the longest games and its a visual novel. But seeing as you are taking out visual novels, and female protagonists, honestly, I'm not even sure what to tell you.
Ahh, I might have exaggerated the length. Vndb says medium is 10-30 hours. Just didn't find anything interesting within the first 10 pages, and I grew bored after I reading 100 novels of dense morally righteous MCs or stupidly evil corrupted MCs.

Female protag is fine, just not as easy to get into the story(Being the opposite gender).

215303j

Although 10 hours is pretty long, I'll recommend The Last Sovereign.

Reactions: Bob121

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016

etc.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
original Monter Girl Quest

Eiyuu*Senki - I'd prefer the playstation version over the adult pc version, though.