May 20, 2017
00console.RPY file is a read only file

im using notepad

can someone upload a patch for this

literally for only 20.6 kb

oh....... i'm using regular notepad

nope the file is fooked

or i'm an idiot

You mean console00.rpy(this can be edited) there is also a console00.rpcy(this cannot be edited).Check which file you tried to edit.
Btw try using notepad++ for editing.
yes its broke it needs a reupload

DaveRah

Jul 7, 2017
yes its broke it needs a reupload
Downloaded the game a minute ago and I edited the 00console.rpy file so i can use the console in game.
If the file is read only right click on it go to properties then uncheck the read only check box the hit OK and edit the file.
Hope it helps.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Game seems stuck to me, I have danny stripping at the club but no quests from Sansa.

bulf

May 11, 2017
There was a update on the 11e of april. Any news on when someone will post it here?

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Reading the changelogs that come with the game it's just end of content... it's a bit light on content for a game that is in developement for over a year though :(

jametitipong

Mar 19, 2018
The update is nice but not great considering I played the last version in august considering my last saves. What bothers me is that once again it's a team that take a loooong time between updates for a small amount.

I don't often complain about that kind of things but I see people complaining over a dev like GreyInu for THEx that indeed delays his updates but in the end brings much more content in a smaller amount of time.

I'm not a patron of Grey because I prefere to give to pretty unknown devs that don't make really much instead of bigger devs even if I really like THEx but this is the last time before a long time I patron Manitu.

The game is good but I don't like devs that takes so much time for an update that small.12

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The update is nice but not great considering I played the last version in august considering my last saves. What bothers me is that once again it's a team that take a loooong time between updates for a small amount.

I don't often complain about that kind of things but I see people complaining over a dev like GreyInu for THEx that indeed delays his updates but in the end brings much more content in a smaller amount of time.

I'm not a patron of Grey because I prefere to give to pretty unknown devs that don't make really much instead of bigger devs even if I really like THEx but this is the last time before a long time I patron Manitu.

The game is good but I don't like devs that takes so much time for an update that small.12
2d art always take more time.

Reactions: Oniblonde

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
dont like asking like this but does anyone have a link?

the new version has been out 2 weeks

also the link for dany clicker would be much appreciated aswell

SenorWookie

Apr 21, 2017
For those that are still waiting for 1.1.3. It actually got public. So you can go to the creatores Site and download it there till OP updates the Link.

zerg

Sep 11, 2016

Changelog version 1.1.2 --------> 1.1.3:
- Now it's easier to beat fanatic in intro chapter

Added ---------------------------------

- 1 new costume for Daenerys

- New background for Sansa's room

- Daenerys training mechanic - now almost every choice is matter

- Baelish quest №1 (with sex content)

- Striptease option in tavern

- Daenerys keyhole animated content

OLD SAVES DOESN'T WORK WITH THIS UPDATE, YOU NEED TO START NEW GAME

WIN/LIN:

MAC:

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Can I ask for a public walkthrough? I've already played through but feel I'm missing something on the Baelish quest as I have seen no sex content.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes