Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Anyone post july newsletter please...

Hey pals, how are you doing?
Time to talk about 1.1.5 - I received all CG's for the update, gonna write dialogs till the end of the current week for new scenes, then I'll send scripts to our translator!
Last week I was editing old text files such as "Intro" part and first Dany quest, now text looks much better in my opinion and motivation of MC and Dany more clear. Later I'll be editing 2,3 and 4 quest's as well and improving dialogs - after a year of development they seems a bit stupid and empty sometimes, polishing never ends :D

Also I've written part of dialogs for Dany's slutty(mini-stories) and personal routes, they will be added with 1.1.6 because we need some CG's for them.

We planned to make this update as "cosmetic one" but UI and gallery work took more time than we thought, so instead of new UI and CG gallery this update will have some content for Dany and Sansa.

GoW 1.1.5 will be released 2-5 August, this update is not a major one, something like 1.1.3.

Enjoy the rest of July, summer is not that endless as you might think T_T

Reactions: TheDevian

Chris Pratt

Jul 23, 2018
So is there just nothing after round 1 besides the bar dancing request from Rodrik if you didnt do it?

Ecgdls

Apr 29, 2018
nyone has link to ?

madhouse16

Feb 5, 2018
Game of Whores has been updated to version 1.1.5a

Old saves won't work.
you will most likely get a dl on august 10th.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

release dates for 1.1.5a:
Release for 10$ patron: 7th August
Release for 5$ patrons: 10th August
Release for 2$ patrons 14th August
Public: 7th September
Public Android: 21st September

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

skoi

Aug 8, 2018
Is there any content left after getting Dany to max sexual points? i cant go into the other 2 rooms, have no outfits left to buy, and no new moves on the pole. Is there a way to get personal points?

vultron

May 19, 2018
Considering how much sex is in the actual show you could call it Game of Whores and nobody could disagree. lmao

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
is it possible to post a regular zip file for the update at all ? i really dont want to have to download 7zip
I personally wont, as it helps with saving on bandwidth due to how much compression you get. Plus its free compared to WinRAR and other paid compression software. Someone else might if they are generous.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This game likes a Barbie game for kids. Barbie dress up game, you can buy outfit, you try diffirent combination. WTF...

I hardly call this adult game. It wont a suprize some kid came here to play this.:tf:

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes