• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Game of Whores [v0.27] [MANITU Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

If you don't watch Game of Thrones, this game will mean NOTHING to you. And I don't watch it.

There's a long ass intro sequence with boring nonsensical dialogue that I don't understand that DRAGS out. The game just DRAGS. Especially because there's no background music and the entire game is pure silence. So you have these characters I've never heard of making inside jokes I don't understand with no real gameplay - none of htem are likable, its just a clusterfuck.

They need to add in some music and speed up the intro sequence if they want me to change my rating because right now, this game is a waste of time that will bore you to sleep!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jametitipong

The update is nice but not great considering I played the last version in august considering my last saves. What bothers me is that once again it's a team that take a loooong time between updates for a small amount.

I don't often complain about that kind of things but I see people complaining over a dev like GreyInu for THEx that indeed delays his updates but in the end brings much more content in a smaller amount of time.

I'm not a patron of Grey because I prefere to give to pretty unknown devs that don't make really much instead of bigger devs even if I really like THEx but this is the last time before a long time I patron Manitu.

The game is good but I don't like devs that takes so much time for an update that small.