• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
can someone share artworks bundle please
Download this:

Copy into the games folder
open it
type 2 then press return
close it
And all the images will be visible in one of the folders.

And never ask this question again.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
when is the next public version of the game meant to come out ? really dont feel like downloading 7zip just to be able to play the game

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
When it's gona be the next uppdate?
the public update was meant to be friday,but for whatever reason they didnt bother posting it and posted about some other game called perestroika instead.

--Edit--

the public version did get posted after all,just checked their patreon again,links are on their twitter

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
the public update was meant to be friday,but for whatever reason they didnt bother posting it and posted about some other game called perestroika instead.

--Edit--

the public version did get posted after all,just checked their patreon again,links are on their twitter
i trye to donwload but there it's no game can you give me a link pls

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I just discovered this game, but let me guess. There's BARELY any sex scenes and just a bunch of grinding right?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How to get more gold? Very boring to wash dishes and ×12 to earn gild
I just discovered this game, but let me guess. There's BARELY any sex scenes and just a bunch of grinding right?
The only grind is earning money, but as its a Renpy game its dead easy to cheat. Just open the console and writhe sheckles =10000000.

All grind removed.

If you don't know how to open the console just search on this forum there are 100's of posts stating how to do it. I find the easiest solution is called UnRen.

Edit ....

Just remembered I posted full instructions on the previous page.

Reactions: Lucifer 6061

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
The only grind is earning money, but as its a Renpy game its dead easy to cheat. Just open the console and writhe sheckles =10000000.

All grind removed.

If you don't know how to open the console just search on this forum there are 100's of posts stating how to do it. I find the easiest solution is called UnRen.

Edit ....

Just remembered I posted full instructions on the previous page.
what to write in the console
what you said is not working !

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes