Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
male protagonist lol. Who is this male lol...

This fan fiction must be Daeneris protagonist motfuck

Mar 27, 2022
Why does it always takes months before the patreon version is released here?
The dev "rewards" patrons for not leaking for at least 10ish days by promising a bonus scene / scene rework. Which is funny considering how slow the updates are in general. The other reason is that they do a release, v0.XX and then a few months later release v0.XX c, which doesnt add new scenes just some outfits. Most people dont see any point in dropping money to get an update that only adds clothes.

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
The dev "rewards" patrons for not leaking for at least 10ish days by promising a bonus scene / scene rework. Which is funny considering how slow the updates are in general. The other reason is that they do a release, v0.XX and then a few months later release v0.XX c, which doesnt add new scenes just some outfits. Most people dont see any point in dropping money to get an update that only adds clothes.
Ah, yeah, Manitu is a lazy bum IMO. He makes 3-10 k a month for a clothes update (which only comes once per third month), or a "postcard" (fuck him and his fucking postcards). People are paying him stupid amounts for zero work, so he has no reason to improve himself.

MateoPostenic

Apr 2, 2018
Ah, yeah, Manitu is a lazy bum IMO. He makes 3-10 k a month for a clothes update (which only comes once per third month), or a "postcard" (fuck him and his fucking postcards). People are paying him stupid amounts for zero work, so he has no reason to improve himself.
If you decopile his code. You will add another layer to his lazines, and hi is shity coder. This updates dont need more than cople of day od work. But i do be loving d_names tits.

Jan 9, 2019
If you decopile his code. You will add another layer to his lazines, and hi is shity coder. This updates dont need more than cople of day od work. But i do be loving d_names tits.
i think most of this games takes so long to update because of the artworks and animations, rarely coders, what kind of code is there anyway? It's mostly visual novel

MateoPostenic

Apr 2, 2018
i think most of this games takes so long to update because of the artworks and animations, rarely coders, what kind of code is there anyway? It's mostly visual novel
Yea i understand that, but he makes hard on him self. If you look other bigger games like summer time saga or for elements trainer. Those game have better scaffolding of art and code, and they can make it quicker. He could esaly reduce memory size of the game. He propbaly dont use perforce or CDCI medthods. He could increase his produciton speed wery easaly. But who care it works. It look nice. I just wont to se some danys tits, and they are worth waiting a litle longer.

Macklemore12

Jan 9, 2019
dang. some of y'all are brutal on the creator and coders. They are making a game, and not even pitching (much of) a fit when it's posted on here. All they ask is that it isn't leaked too terribly early. They seem to have upheld their promises before. Y'all forget, but people are agreeing to pay for the patreon sub because they want to support the creator and those involved. They choose to support, even during "dry" months (when there are no material updates, and nothing releases except for news).

Seriously, be happy with what we get.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
dang. some of y'all are brutal on the creator and coders. They are making a game, and not even pitching (much of) a fit when it's posted on here. All they ask is that it isn't leaked too terribly early. They seem to have upheld their promises before. Y'all forget, but people are agreeing to pay for the patreon sub because they want to support the creator and those involved. They choose to support, even during "dry" months (when there are no material updates, and nothing releases except for news).

you must be new to f95. Game creators are the scum of the earth and must be treated as such. Like the forced labor of the ancient world, they are to be whipped and ordered to make content faster than we consume it. If they do not then they are thieves and liars whose only goal is to steal our money!

it seems fairly obvious.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
you must be new to f95. Game creators are the scum of the earth and must be treated as such. Like the forced labor of the ancient world, they are to be whipped and ordered to make content faster than we consume it. If they do not then they are thieves and liars whose only goal is to steal our money!

it seems fairly obvious.
You mean the money I bet the overwhelming majority of them is not paying ?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
You mean the money I bet the overwhelming majority of them is not paying ?
indeed, that money. For you see the average patron of these vile crooks are but innocent sheep with not a brain cell to share between them. If not for the diligent protests of the upstanding citizens of this benevolent site, it would be impossible for them to understand how money even works and that they’ve been tricked.

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020

Clown. Joke is that I DID support that wretch at first, but I dropped it once I realized what he was. He is taking advantage of his supporters, and thats all there is to it. It does NOT take 3 months of work to add 4 pictures and some dialogue, yet he presents it like it does. I will happily go back to supporting him again when (or if) he starts actually working for the money he is given. For Petes sake, he makes 2-6 times a normal wage a month for doing basically nothing. How can you justify it?
He makes patreon and other creators look bad, and by accepting this scheme of his you are part of corrupting the "industry", because "Hey, these morons will pay us for doing virtually nothing, so why even try?".

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes