Overview:
An extras pack for Game of Whores.​

Updated: 11/21/2018
Game/Creator:
Modder: TheBigBg
Mod Version: 11.21.2018
Game Version: 1.1.6a
Language: English

NOTE: This mod is no longer being updated. It will only work with game version 1.1.6a. Also this mod is mostly obsolete as the main game has already incorporated the better features from the mod.

Check out my latest project for Witch Trainer Silver instead, its a much better use of your time.

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
That is awesome, thanks! Do you think the auuthor could include your pack in the original game?

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
That is awesome, thanks! Do you think the auuthor could include your pack in the original game?
Yes, I am using mostly art assets owned by the developer, so they also own any work I produce from them. Although I'm sure they can and will make much better content than I can.

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
Just wanted to say this is awesome, and even if it's selfish I hope you keep updating your mod! Hell I'd even donate to keep it going!

Reactions: MaxVaron

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Hey! There is a new version. Will your mod work with new version? Are you planning to do mod for the new version?

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hey! There is a new version. Will your mod work with new version? Are you planning to do mod for the new version?
I've updated my mod to be compatible with the latest game version. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Looks like it works fine. But could you allow Dany to use all outfits when spending time with her?

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Looks like it works fine. But could you allow Dany to use all outfits when spending time with her?
I haven't changed this because it would cause a consistency issue with the CGs.
If I can think of a way to change this without players missing the CG content, I will do it.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Where is the "install" directory that I am supposed to download this into? Sorry, I'm not very good with computers. (If I was good with computers, I'd still be a Congressman)

Last edited:

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Where is the "install" directory that I am supposed to download this into? Sorry, I'm not very good with computers. (If I was good with computers, I'd still be a Congressman)
Simply drop the contents of the "game" folder included in the zip into the "game" folder in your GoW folder.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
OK, I moved the folder itself into that, so now I'll try taking all the contents out first! :)

Thanks!

EDIT: Yep, that worked. Thanks again

Last edited: