EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gb0.jpg
About this game:
It's another one of those RPG Maker MV game with 3D renders, Game of Boners distinguishes itself with its gritty story, unique setting and beautiful (static and animated) renders.
It includes voice acting, game maps made by a professional designer and unique game elements.
Game has some similarities to GoT, it is NOT a direct parody of GoT, but it has its own story and own characters. The main theme is exploration. Exploring a fast world. It's a similar epic dark/gritty story to GoT, set in a relentless medieval world, with minimal magic/fantasy.
You get to control both the sister and the brother during your gameplay, where each have their own inventory, own followers, their own story and consequences to your choices. You will be able to switch between playing the siblings by sleeping.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-30
Release Date: 2017-03-28
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.02
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-logs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

gb1.jpg gb2.jpg gb3.png gb4.jpg gb6.jpg gb7.png gb8.png gb10.png gb11.jpg gb12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Anyone else having any problems with this game? My screen turns black once I leave the barn to begin the first two quests.. I downloaded the link from the mega. I am going to try re-downloading from another link just encase I got a corrupted download, but curious if I was only on experiencing problems with this game.

- update re-downloaded and same result. one of my village maps is totally blacked out. This is a bug in the game.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2016
same here, i guess it's a common thing. they have a post on their patreon page "Game of Boners crash fix" and an update v0.011

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
It's another one of those RPG Maker MV game with 3D renders, Game of Boners distinguishes itself with its gritty story, unique setting and beautiful (static and animated) renders.
It includes voice acting, game maps made by a professional designer and unique game elements.
Game has some similarities to GoT, it is NOT a direct parody of GoT, but it has its own story and own characters. The main theme is exploration. Exploring a fast world. It's a similar epic dark/gritty story to GoT, set in a relentless medieval world, with minimal magic/fantasy.
They put so much effort into trying to convince people the game is interesting and worth something, that its not some shitty parody and yet they name it Game of Boners. I mean seriously?

Reactions: Sathonus

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
They put so much effort into trying to convince people the game is interesting and worth something, that its not some shitty parody and yet they name it Game of Boners. I mean seriously?
Yeah gotta agree. The game looks good and it has a lot of potential. It would have been better with a single magical word name than a parody.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
This game definitely has promise. Probably one of he better RPGMaker games out there in terms of polish and general game environment. Heck, I appreciate the save/load from the in game character options menu area.

FYI - RpgMakerSaveEdit program has basic edit functions for the save games.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I would have appreciated the enemies respawning on a new day at least so I could earn enough money to purchase some upgrades, or maybe test if a higher gift than potted flowers would persuade the merc to let me through or even develop her relationship level up a bit. I was really good for a 0.1 release though, given others content I was pleasantly surprised.

what all scenes are possible? The label for genre seems a bit off unless it's listing future potential/plans for the game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Haven't played it yet. I was gathering and sorting comics the last week or so. Had some on lappy, some in online storage, some on a hard drive, some on a usb, and some were from links i'd saved. I thought I got a chance but MBF came out so now that's put the timeline for playing with boners on the backburner. :p
If this is based on game of thrones, aren't you supposed to throw the flowers at the merchant while screaming and fucking your mother?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Haven't played it yet. I was gathering and sorting comics the last week or so. Had some on lappy, some in online storage, some on a hard drive, some on a usb, and some were from links i'd saved. I thought I got a chance but MBF came out so now that's put the timeline for playing with boners on the backburner. :p
If this is based on game of thrones, aren't you supposed to throw the flowers at the merchant while screaming and fucking your mother?
It got eyes on the page initially, but this really has hardy anything to do with game of thrones aside from loose map layout inspirations and a shout-out joke on a gravestone so far. Not a bad thing at all, I love it's original content. I just think the materials so good it really didn't need it, I can't imagine it'll hurt the game in the long-run. If so, I've seen re-names after support has leveled out happen before.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i think you wanted to say "exploring an vast world" and not "exploring an fast world" :p

sound interresting game with some nice renders, thanks

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I would have appreciated the enemies respawning on a new day at least so I could earn enough money to purchase some upgrades, or maybe test if a higher gift than potted flowers would persuade the merc to let me through or even develop her relationship level up a bit. I was really good for a 0.1 release though, given others content I was pleasantly surprised.

what all scenes are possible? The label for genre seems a bit off unless it's listing future potential/plans for the game.
The merc refuses all gifts. Used cheat engine on the money and bought all the gifts. Nothing except fighting and bribery worked.

Reactions: Since1453