Tool Others Game Manager 2.17.12.7

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Ah yes you're right, when I started I was only using tags, but now that I store game engine I could use it to guess what kind of file I'm searching.

I will work on this next week.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Along with the tags, some game engines require a specific folder that has everything it needs. Like RenPy has a folder called game.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
there's a game out, you dont have as Dark Silver just released an updated game of Glamour (his old Glamour game is still on game list...just not his new one)

tid

Aug 16, 2017
there's a game out, you dont have as Dark Silver just released an updated game of Glamour (his old Glamour game is still on game list...just not his new one)
I've searched them, they are both in the database. By default games are ordered by date so if you only put "gla" in the search box one of them would eventually not be on the first result page.
2018-04-04.png

theocho

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, I created a userscript that allows you to apply your own tags on threads and look for updates automatically, do you think I can post it here ?
I don't feel like creating a new thread just for that.

tid

Aug 16, 2017
both are on the site but I'm talking about the app View attachment 85014
and it's updated
That's strange, I have both of them on my DB
2018-04-05.png
I'll make a virtual update, you will get it. The other way is that you use "force all" button but it will resynch all games. Maybe I will think of a way to update/add a game for these cases.
But not now, I have told to my boss that I will do my first chemotherapic software release this week. And I don't have any spare time before may because of a manga festival that I'm organizing the 21st & 22nd of April. Until then I will only do small bug fixes.

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Hey, I created a userscript that allows you to apply your own tags on threads and look for updates automatically, do you think I can post it here ?
I don't feel like creating a new thread just for that.
Yes, feel free to do it.

theocho

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks, i'm still working on it but here's the userscript : You just have to copy/paste it in the extension
For more info on how it works and if you want to fix some things here's the github link :

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
That's strange, I have both of them on my DB
View attachment 85251
I'll make a virtual update, you will get it. The other way is that you use "force all" button but it will resynch all games. Maybe I will think of a way to update/add a game for these cases.
But not now, I have told to my boss that I will do my first chemotherapic software release this week. And I don't have any spare time before may because of a manga festival that I'm organizing the 21st & 22nd of April. Until then I will only do small bug fixes.
mine only shows old one and it is updated
Sows old glamour.PNG

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Very strange, how many games do you get if you search "gla"? You should have 5 results : Glassix, Glamour, Glamalon X, England exchange and Glamour.
Game List.PNG
but when I click on the old glamour, new glamour loads when I click start now

tid

Aug 16, 2017
I'm working on a version in which you will be able to refresh a game (it will re-download all game datas from the server) or add a game (you will have to input the thread id and it will add or update it to your local database)

tid

Aug 16, 2017
it's online now :

In game details, there is now an reload button that will reload game information from the server DB.

In the tools tab you can now re-download a game (if you have deleted it for example), to do so, you have to submit the game's thread id.

How to find a game's id :

Go to the f95zone game thread, for example, , in this case, the id is 5528 (the number after the game's description).
Or go to and search your game in the list, when you found it put your mouse over the information icon, at the bottom of your browser you should see the link finish by the game's id.

Reactions: tobias

LastLaffer

Nov 28, 2017
Thanks for this. Having an easy way to find which of my games have updates and to do searches on multiple game tags has been a huge help.

I ran across a missing game as well: Fashion Business: Monica's Adventures. I tried to update based on ThreadID (11501 and 2143), but didn't have any luck. I also did a Force All which didn't help either. The game is on your website list, but I noticed that clicking on the Info button shows the info as either blank or from the last game I clicked on.

It looks like the Thread ID update is based on the Info link from your website and the IDDISTANT field in the games database, not the Thread ID from F95. Using ID 5528 didn't bring up anything, but using ID 115 brought up Battle of the Bulges. That's not a problem for me, but might be useful for anyone else trying to use the feature.

Thanks again, I appreciate the work you're putting into this.

Reactions: tid

tid

Aug 16, 2017
You're right!! IDDistant is the game's ID on my server, not the F95 thread ID, it should now be fixed.

This bug made me understand why some games weren't added to the local database, so this issue should also be fixed.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
WoW ... merci this is very usefull, I have a question would it be possible to add a played/not played button. Because I'm new to the "game" scene I'm getting convused... have I played this already or not...let's say an overdose, therefore that button could help me :WutFace:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes