Seeking Game like Era Hunter

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I would write another wall of text, but its too hot, so im just linking to a thread where this exact theme was discussed. Would basically just copy what I said there anyway.

Hope that helps, just a reminder that very many japanese games have that theme. Its usually after a sort of corruption process, or the MC discovering that nudity and sex can be fun.

Koalan

Jul 16, 2017
sur
I would write another wall of text, but its too hot, so im just linking to a thread where this exact theme was discussed. Would basically just copy what I said there anyway.

Hope that helps, just a reminder that very many japanese games have that theme. Its usually after a sort of corruption process, or the MC discovering that nudity and sex can be fun.
Hi sure, thanks for this!

Suspect900

Feb 16, 2023
Man I've come back to this thread countless times since years ago, but still can't quite find a game to replicate how much I liked Era Hunter. Despite it being unfinished due to it's devs being some greedy cunts that wanna milk their Patreon (I'm still pissed). Hell I only made an account to type this damn message since I figured might as well leave my frustrations here with it.