RPGM Game Idea - Small Lady in a Big, Big World

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
I've had this idea for a good, long while, so I thought I'd share it.

No, I didn't have this idea from Small Saga, but since I now know it exists, I'll pull from it for inspiration from time to time.

Core Concept:
A (quite literally) small girl, the size of an action figure or a mouse perhaps, goes around a house and maybe some nearby greens to have a good quest. She fights living toys, the occasional housepet, house pest or garden pest, you know, the usual.

Plot ideas:
a. A young girl has been cursed by a local deity, resulting in her being shrunk one fine day as she awakens! She must now find a way to undo the curse, by venturing through her home and leaving it so that she can head to this deity's shrine!
b. The protagonist is a small person to begin with, and intends to acquire a relic from someone's home so that she can be bigger. Some reasons for this could be that she intends to wage war on humanity, or she fell in love with a human and wants to be his size.

Gameplay & Elements:
It is intended to be a turn-based RPG.
The battle UI is intended to have protagonist and party members have a backview and opponents with frontview.

Handling of Party Members:
Should I plan fixed party members to join and stay?
Should I have enemy units be potential allies that can join you if you defeat them, then they leave the party if defeated as allies?
Should the protagonist have a wide range of weapons to pick from at the start, or just one type of weapon?

H-Scenes:
The idea is that H-Scenes will occur when a game over happens.

If you have suggestions or whatnot, like which version of RPGM is the best to use and such, or how I can spice up my ideas or make the eventual product prettier, do share.

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
Question:

If you were to play this game, what route would you prefer?

To explore the inside of the house from the second to the first storey before finally leaving

or

To immediately leave the house to explore all the greens and trees covered by sunlight?